Chapter 5

I woke up with the feeling of someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head and saw Cameron sleeping peacefully. He is so cute when he's asleep. I slide his arm gently away then stand up and stretch. When I realize I'm at Cameron's house I panic because I told Nash that I was going to be out for only a couple hours...with Janelle. I then look at the clock and freak even more when it reads 9:30am "DAMN IT!! I GOTTA GET READY FOR MY COMPETITION!" I am screaming but only in my head. I didn't want to wake Cameron. I am still in my clothes from last night so I quickly grab my phone and call Janelle to pick me up. She's here within a few minutes and as I get in her car I notice that she was already in her uniform and had her hair and make up done. When we pull up to my house we both quickly head inside. I spot Nash, Hayes, and Carter in the kitchen and Aaron was coming from the back patio.

Me: Hey guys! Can't talk running late!!! Be ready in a little!!

Janelle and I dart upstairs to my bedroom and I instantly shower up then throw on my cheer uniform. After I was dressed Janelle helped me with my hair. She quickly brushed it up in a smooth high ponytail then curled the bottom with the iron. I finished my make up as she tied on my black and yellow sparkley hair bow. Black and yellow were the team colors. I then ran to my closet and slid on my clean white sneakers. As soon as we were both finished we ran down stairs and I saw Cameron talking to my brother. He glimpsed at me and smirked. I smiled then gathered everyone together. Me, Janelle, Carter, and Hayes all rode together in Janelle's car as the rest of the boys drove in Cam's range rover. They were going to go pick up Matt and Shawn then meet everyone else at the competition. We all pull up to the gym/auditorium and it is completely packed. Janelle and me immediately run in to meet up with our team backstage as they guys go into the crowd with the rest of them. My team is practicing and stretching and I'm by the bathrooms pacing and stressing out. I keep thinking about if we're gonna win or not but I'm mainly nervous about after the competition because today I have to tell Nash. There's just so much running through my mind. While I am separated from everyone else I see Cameron sneaking over to me.

Me: what are you doing you're gon_______

Cam cuts me off to lean in and kiss me softly. It lasts for a few seconds and I pull away.

Me: You're gonna get us caught and you're not suppose to back here yet.

Him: What can I say? I'm a badass ;)

"whatever." I say to him playfully. I kiss him again right before sending him away. I run over and start stretching next to Janelle. We all stand up and go over a few steps then our time gets closer and closer. I am really worried now. My heart is pounding and I honestly just want to go out and get this all over with. Our main competitors just finished on the floor and it's now our time. We're on the floor in our lines waiting for the announcement "Now Please Give a Hand For The Raiders!!!!!!" (my squads name) every is cheering then the music starts and we kill it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the judges decided. 2014s new national champions are.........THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!" My squad is jumping around and most of us are in tears of joy. The feeling of accomplishment is just overwhelming. Everyone's hugging and the boys come backstage we all hug each other and they congratulate us and even sign some autographs for the other teams. I'm hugging Nash and he's telling me how proud of me he is. Then it hits me. I have to tell him. It sucked having to hide stuff and lie to my brother. We're so close and we have been since the day I was born and I'm not sure how this is gonna work but there's no going back now. It's time. I pull Cameron over and Nash is looking a little confused.

Me: *sigh* I have to tell you something

Nash: I'm kinda worried but you can tell me anything.

Me: C-cam...... uh um me and Cameron.......have been.........dating.

Nash:....................................

It was an awkward moment of silence and just by the look on his face he wasn't happy.

Nash: How long.....have u been going out

Cameron: almost a month

Nash: Wow...

Me: Nash I'm______

Nash: Stop! Cuz I just love being lied to by my sister. I thought you could tell me anything. thought we were closer than this but it's whatever now. I'll see u at home.......maybe

Nash storms outside and I run after him followed by Cameron.

Cameron: NASH!!!! *grabs his arm*

Nash: Move!!!!!

Cameron: Bro chill

Nash: No don't fucking touch me. You were suppose to be like family but fuck that

Cameron: Man. Nash c'mon just reala______

Nash: I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!

Right then was the side of Nash that I never thought I'd see....I saw the blood on his hand from Cameron's mouth and Cameron jumped up and hit him.... I was in shock I tried to pull Nash away but he pushed me off.

Me: OH My GOD!!!! Pleaseeeee!!!! Cameron!!! GET OFF OF HIM!!!!! NASH STOP IT!!!!

At this point I was in tears. The boys and some of my squad ran out of the building to where the fight was. Everyone else was crowding around us as Matt and Hayes held back Nash and Aaron and Shawn held back Cameron. I could not stop crying. Carter was holding me in his arms and hugging me he was saying it was okay. He was just like another sibling to me. Him, Aaron and Janelle took me inside. I was in the bathroom with Janelle drying off my tears and fixing my make-up. I looked at Janelle and she pulled me into a tight hug. "It's okay. Nash will get over it. He loves you." She says to me. I slightly smile. Then there's a knock on the door. Matt slowly opens it up and peeks through "Hey Nicky. You ok?" I nod at him. "Good. Well the guys and I are gonna head to my house and check on Nash. Cameron's out here btw" he leaves and let's the door close. I walk out of the bathroom and see Cam sitting in the chair shirtless as a paramedic is cleaning his scratches. Once the paramedic leaves I walk over to Cameron sit next to him. Right away he roughly kisses me.

Cameron: I love you so so much. I'm so sorry this happened but I feel like everything would be better If I wasn't with you

Me: Cam....Don't say that. I love you too. I'm not leaving you. Nash will be fine. If he loves me then he'll let me be happy with you.

Cameron: So now what?

Me: Like I kinda don't want to go home. I need time to let my brother cool down.

Cameron: Well you can stay with me for as long as you want baby.

Me: Thanks babe.

We kiss again then head home after I say bye to my team and coach. The fact that Cameron is still by my side means a lot. I love him. He's my everything. Nobody is going to ruin us. Not even my brother.