Chapter 19

"And then the time Carter decided to go around to everyone in the lobby and y-"

SCREEEECH! BANG!

And within 5 seconds I saw my Life flash before my eyes. Nothing but white until my head started pounding. I felt myself being pulled out of the car.

My eyes flickered open looking up at a bloody faced Carter. I had a rush of adrenaline and shock zip through my body.

"Oh my God Nic you're okay"

"C-carter what happened??! Wait.."

I ran out of Carter's grip and over to The Range Rover only to see Taylor and Cameron still inside....neither moving.

Cameron's door was stuck closed as it was smashed in. I ran around and over to Taylor. I saw Nash kneeling at his side gently tapping his face.

Nash crawled inside the vehicle and did the same to Cameron. I also crawled over Taylor trying trying my hardest to get them to respond.

Nothing

"Tay! Taylor!! Please!" No matter how hard I yelled or how bad I tied to wake him up all I got was Nothing.

Carter came to my side and did the same as Nash and I. I Moved over to Cam. I held his face in both my hands.

"Cameron baby!! Pleaseee! Please wake up. You Can't leave me...cam!!"

Sirens And Horns

"Ma'am! Ma'am!! We Need to get you out of here."

I was pulled out of the car by a male paramedic.

"Listen listen ma'am!! We Need you to Take a seat on the curb for us."

"No!! My b-boyfriend he hes and tay-Taylor  th-they.. no! please!!"

"Honey we're gonna Try our hardest to have them respond to us. We just Need you to relax and let the paramedic clean you up"

"Nicole. Hey hey hey. Nic It's alright."

"N-nash. Th-the boys!"

"Shhh.. I know. Just relax okay? Come on"

Nash pulled me into his arms as we sat Next to Carter on the side of the road. I was in tears. Both my brother and Carter trying to comfort me.

We watched as multiple paramedics and police showed up. Firemen, paramedics and random people Who stopped to help were pulling the boys out the car.

Taylor's face covered in blood and gashes. Cameron in the same shape with glass pieces in his Hair.

I just got back someone important to me. I-i Can't lose two more. I just can't. Why? Why does this shit happen? It all happened at once.

"Are you guys okay?" A police officer came over along with two paramedics.

"Uh. Yes sir just pretty bruised up"

"Alright guys I'm gonna Ask a Few questions okay? Let's start off with names"

"Nash Grier"

"Nicole Grier"

"Carter Reynolds"

I was now leaning into Carter's arms as the Paramedic was cleaning up blood off of Nash and bandaging him up in the back of an ambulance.

I looked up and saw him walking back towards us. Carter and I both went to the paramedic together as Nash talked to an officer. I wasn't stable enough to walk by myself.