Chapter 3

Me: What if Nash finds out that this happened?

Cameron: Don't worry he won't have to find out.

Me: So we're gonna keep it on the low?

Cameron: Yeah...You can be my little secret.

I smile while I look up at him and right into his caramel brown eyes. He smiles back then pecks my lips  softly.

Me: Okay okay. Well can i at least tell Janelle?

Cameron: .........Yeah...as long as she can keep it to herself and we'll tell your brother when we're ready.

I agree and Cameron kisses the top of my head. When I'm with Cameron I get this weird feeling in my stomach but it's a nice kind of weird. His lips are so soft and they move in perfect synch with mine. I love the way he grabs onto my waist when he kisses me. Cameron pulled me into his side throwing his arm over my shoulders. We then  walked back to the party. Before we enter the front door we both heard Shawn playing his guitar and singing "Sweater Weather". We let go of each other and just before getting in front of everyone Cameron kisses my cheek. I act normal and went to the backyard first so nobody suspected anything if we walked in together. I go over and there's a fire going and everybody is sitting on blankets that were placed on the softly grass. I sat in between Carter and Aaron. Then in walked Cameron. He sat on the other side of the fire and in between Gilinsky and Lauren. As Shawn was just finishing up his cover Cameron looked at me and smiled. I blushed and smiled back. Shawn soon wrapped up the song and everyone went back inside. Before Janelle walked inside I  grabbed her and told her to stay out there so i could let her in on me and Cam.

Janelle: What's up?

Me: ........Um

Janelle: Is it bad orrrrrr....

Me: Oh. No. Um nah. Well i don't what you'll say

Janelle: But.....

Me: When i walked down to the park for a little.......Cameron was there.

Janelle: AND..........

Me: He...he asked me about....About um, me and Taylor's kiss in the game and uh you know i told him the truth and how i felt. I told him that i wanted to kiss him and h kissed me and.....

Janelle: You guys are starting to date, But you don't want Nash to know so it's a secret for right now...

Me: Basically...

Janelle: Like, I don't really care about you dating Cameron as long as he makes you happy. But yes i know you will tell your brother when you're ready to but in a way that'd kinda make it worse for the fact that you even kept it from him at all.

Me: I know but i just don't wanna tell Nash right away.

Janelle: I know. Well look. If anything happens...I'm here for you and you know that.

We hug then join everybody back in the house. When we make it inside everyone is starting to leave. The only people left are myself, Janelle, Carter, Nash, Matt, Valerie, and of course Cameron <3. The guys were helping Carter clean his place up a bit while Valerie and Janelle were talking. I walked to the backyard again and sat on the swinging bench to take some time and think about myself....and Cameron before everyone's ready to go. I'm just sitting and soon Cameron walks out.

Cameron: What're you doing babe?

Me: Over thinking Too Much.

Cameron: About us right?

Me: Yeahhh.

Cameron: Baby i know this was kinda fast and it's hard to keep something from your brother. Trust me. I hate having to keep this from my best friend but it's worth it if we can figure things out so i can be with you.

Me: You're right. But what's gonna be even worse is when you guys get back on the Magcon tour and Vidcon and you get more modeling jobs...

Cameron: But you also have your cheerleading and i know Nationals are coming up and you guys are going out of state and everything.

Me: Cam......To be honest. I'd rather tell Nash sooner than later because the both of us are always busy and if we tell him now....I'll be able to spend as much time with you as possible with hiding.....this.

Cameron: Babe i'll do whatever makes you happy. As long as i still have you.

You guys kiss. Then you plan out a date for tomorrow since Nash and Carter were going to be out of town for the day. You agreed to tell Nash on the day of your cheerleading finals since all the Magcon boys were going there to support you and Janelle.

Janelle: Hey guys....Um. We're all ready to go if you guys are.

Me and Cameron walk back inside and gather everybody then head out.