Chapter 15

"Nash." I breathed out. I couldn't believe it was him. My best-.... Never mind. He took a long look at me. "What are you doing out here Cameron?" He asked with his hands in his Jacket pocket. I was kinda Put in the spot here. I didn't know exactly how to tell him that his Sister ran away and we have no idea where she went. I could tell him straight up but this may not be the greatest moment. Right when I was about to open my mouth to speak Carter and Taylor jumped out the car and raced over to Nash and I. "Nash?! Bro!" Carter yelled. "Where the hell have you been out here?" Taylor asked. Nash didn't look Too Happy. "Don't worry about it. Will somebody please tell why Y'all are out her?!" He began to speak with an angered tone. "Ni-Um... We.." Taylor tried to say it but I guess he choked. "WELL WHAT?! SOMEBODY FU-" I quickly interrupted Nash "Nicole left the Other night and she is somewhere out here but we don't know where." I answered. Nash took a pause and just gave a death glare to all of us. "Where. The Fuck. Is. My Sister?" His tone gotten a bit more strong. "If I knew don't you think I would tell you? You Need to Chill out bro." I said. Nash raised his arm "CHILL OUT? How the he'll Can I chill out when my Sister is basically missing and your dimness has no clue where she'd be?" He yelled. "BRO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??! Believe it or not Nicole is my girlfriend and I'd do whatever it takes to Make sure She's safe!" I raised my voice. Taylor was holding Cameron back while Carter was blocking me. "Apparently not if you let her leave!" That's when I snapped. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW NASH! I DIDN'T LET HER LEAVE. SHE LEFT WITH OUT LEAVING ANYTHING BUT A NOTE. I HAD NO IDEA SHE'D DO THIS! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO UP AND LEFT MY SISTER WITHOUT A NOTICE. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO LEFT A USELESS VOICEMAIL AND MADE MY SISTER CRY ALL DAMN NIGHT. FROM THE TIME SHE GOT THE VOICEMAIL, TO THE TIME SHE WENT TO BED. YOU'RE HER BROTHER. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH NICOLE SUPPORTING HER DECISIONS NO MATTER WHAT. WHETHER WE DATE OR NOT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE PERSON SHE CAN TURN TO BUT INSTEAD YOU FUCKING LEFT HER....SAD AND CONFUSED AND I WAS THERE FOR HER LETTING HER CRY ON MY SHOULDER! Even the guys were there. You. You were no where around. It may have been only a week or so Nash but it was long enough to lose a strong bond between a girl you used to Call your everything, family, your Sister." I was breathing pretty heavy from all the yelling. Nash was quiet. "Honestly. Everything Cam said was the legit truth bro. What you Did was the move of a complete asshole. Nicole needs you. You're her brother, the closest person to her." Carter stated. "Man I just Hope You'll get it through your head that you made a mistake. Come on guys, I'm driving now." Taylor said. Nash threw his Hood on again and stomped down the street again. Taylor got into the driver's seat and I got in the passenger side with Carter in the back. Taylor started driving until we pulled up closer to Nash...Who was surprisingly in tears. I got out again and walked next to Nash. "Bro..." I said softly. I kinda felt bad for yelling out like that. I know how it feels to get ganged up on like Nash just was by the three of us. Nash looked at me before we bro hugged tightly patting each other's backs. "I'm an asshole. I know." Nash said pulling out of the bro hug. "And I'm sorry." He began walking to the car and spoke to the guys through the windows. "To all of you. I Fucked up. I Did. and I apologize." Nash sighed and stood there as the guys nodded. "Come on baby girls get in." Taylor said. I got back into the front as Nash climbed into the back with Carter. "Well hurry up and drive Tay shiitt. We Need to Find Cam's girl." Nash spoke. I grinned and chuckled. It's like a bromance that was never meant to end. Taylor started driving again. The phone was beeping. Carter explained just about everything to Nash already. "Make a right then go past south beach." I directed Taylor. We drove a couple miles until we noticed Something... Something strange.

*Nicole's POV*

I was constantly coughing up blood right now. Everything was blurry. There was a ringing in my ear. It was getting cold and I no longer had clothes. Nothing but my bare body and my socks. My clothes were ripped. I tried my hardest to move my sore body. This alley was Nothing but darkness. I was alone, hungry, scared, and most importantly...violated. I felt my way around. Then I came in contact with my flannel. I slid it on and buttoned up although there were rips and tears everywhere. I Found my spandex shorts which had a rip on the side. H-he was so aggressive... and intimidating. I couldn't Find any of my Other clothing. My body hurt. I couldn't scream for help...he stole my phone. My money. Everything. I was literally left with Nothing but the taste of my own blood and the sight of fresh bruises. I was short of breath. I would Much rather be dead right now. I thought sending out my old phone would help Cam Find me...he probably Doesn't care...I left him. He's Mad. I laid down on the cold concrete in this dark pathway to hell...Damn it Nicole..Why Did you go? I Shut my eyes after coughing up yet another spat of blood and my breath slowly began fading away like it was telling me I'm gone now. Never has the thought of myself Getting... Getting.... r-raped Ever came across my mind. Goodbye Cheer. Goodbye Janelle. Goodbye Cam... Nash...Carter...The Boys....Goodbye Life. It might as well just end for me. It's over. I'm over.

There Is The Hopefully Amazing And Interesting Update! Thanks For Reading! I Will Try To Have Another Update Up Soon!

Comment

Vote

Love Y'all ✌