Chapter 10

*Cameron's POV*

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains and into my eyes. I groaned and stretched looking next to me. "Nicky?" I mumbled. "NICOLE!!?" I panicked. Please don't tell me she what I think she did. I instantly jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I was about to walk through the kitchen to go out back when I saw a paper and a small black box on the island in the kitchen. I read the paper first

"Cameron, As you most likely already know I left. By the time you read this I should be almost in Miami already. Last night when you cuddled with me I waited for you to be fast asleep. I was thinking and thinking all night long when I finally asked myself "why am I just laying here when I have no clue where my brother is?" I packed my stuff from your house and left at like 2 am. I had one of my friends who live up in Miami pay for my flight up there. I know where I'll be staying. I can understand if you hate me now and if you never want anything to do with me that's why i gave it back. But just remember that you were my first love. ~Nic.

To be honest right after I read her letter I let go of a few tears. After years of me having a crush on her and instantly being in love with her I was finally able to call her mine. I wondered what she meant by "gave it back" I opened the black box and saw the necklace I bought her about a week after we started dating. It was a small silver heart that had the letter C engraved in it. I swear I don't know what was going through my head but I let anger get the best of me. I through everything off the counters, slammed the chairs on the floor and on my way to my room I punched a hole in the wall. The one girl I actually loved, left. But thinking over it...she did the exact same thing Nash did to her. I took time to catch my breath and calm down before answering my phone that was on the bed ringing. I answered it "Hello?" I asked. "Hey hun" it was my mother. "So um I have kinda bad news but I guess good news for you of course." she said. "And that is?" I questioned. "I might be away for about 2 more weeks. So that means that you have the house to yourself and I'm going to let you have a small party. SMALL PARTY as long as you clean up." She told me. At this moment I could care less about a party. "Okay yeah keep it clean, small party, I know but I have to go mom love you see you soon" I said in a hurry. She said bye and I hung up and right away I called Carter. I needed his help and I needed it fast.

************************************

Well there is chapter 10 #Dramaaa Lol. Thanks to everyone who is reading and still hanging on with me. Please check out my new fan fiction. It's based off of Jason McCann called 'Jason Who?!' Again Thanks and lots of love ❤