480 16 1

The List

This cannot be happening. No way. Keith closed his eyes in disbelief and opened them with hope that it wasn't real, hoping that his name would disappear but no matter how many times he did, nothing changed. His name was there and so was his.

Keith turned his heel around and decided that he would just eat this problem away. Stress eating. Keith needed one of those.
Keith liked that thought and so walked towards the cafe. In every step he took, only one problem- no make that two was on his mind.
- There was literally no one he knew in there; in his section- his class. They're either new students or they are not friends or close.
- Motherfucking Sanchez.
So what's to it?
- You can't transfer classes. AT ALL.
- His friends are such in far dorms

The mullet head sat down and munched up his fudge bar. For a moment, everything was turning fine, better actually. Not until the star entered the cafe.

Keith just acted normally. He should not show any absolute signs what-so-ever. Even if they haven't even spoke before, no way was Keith gonna drop hints now. It's been a year and a half since he knew he was pinning over the guy. Dropping hints on the last year would be so "wtf, only now?" Kind of thing.

He stood up finishing his bat before throwing the plastic wrapping in the bin.

Who knew that this year, he would be his roommate?

[A/N: I just wanted to say that the first few chapters are short since I was just writing this to pass time but I slowly got interested into making this an official book on wattpad. I'll be posting this on my AO3 and I'll tell you guys once I have already:)))]