162 9 2

Indoors Sunday

Keith woke up and he noticed this wasn't his room.

Before getting up he moved his eyes around. Fuck, who's room is this?

His question was soon answered when he tilted his head to his left.

It was Lance's room.

Oh god.

'What the fuck am I doing in here?' 'Do I have any clothes on?!' Keith took up the sheets to find out that he had clothes on, it wasn't his though.
'Did lance undress me?!'

He had to get out. Now. Before anything else could happen.

He discretely tried to get out of the bed but he didn't.

"You awake?" Lance said. Keith was in surprise. Oh god. He though. His morning voice. It's so cute it can melt my heart.

"Uhh... yeah, I am." Keith said in response.

Lance got up. One word: topless. Lance was topless.

Keith tried to keep everything inside him in control. That included his dick. God, Lance might think it's a boner. It wasn't though, it's just the normal morning wood every guy has. But just to be sure... Keith grabbed the pillow and placed it over. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"You stay here, I'll make us hang over soup." Lance said and smiled. Keith wondered why was Lance so kind to him. What about last night changed him?

"You? Make hangover soup?" Keith questioned.

"What? You don't believe I can?" Lance back fired.

"What do you know about it? That's a korean thing and I'M the korean here." Keith stated.

"I'm trying to be sweet here!" Lance shouted. Shit. Lance blew his own cover.

"And why exactly are you trying to be sweet?" Keith questioned. Even if it did warm
His heart, hE CAN NEVER BLOW HIS OWN COVER.

Lance thought of an excuse quickly. "Because of last night."

Oh god, was there anything else that happened when we got home?

Keith cool on the outside, screaming on the inside asked himself: wHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT DONI NOT REMEMBER???

"What exactly happened?" Keith asked in a cool tone.

"What? You don't remember?" Lance asked.

Keith started to panic.

"Oh my god Keith, yOU TOLD ME ABOUT YOURSELF! About your family, how you felt alone and how badly you wanted to have a family and a friend to be by your side!" Lance explained.

Keith felt relieved.

"Why? We're you thinking of something else?" Lance did that face and one thing meant from it. Lance was teasing Keith.

"No, I wasn't." Keith said as defense. "Let's just cook the damn soup. My head hurts." He said before standing up to go to the kitchen.

***

When Keith was done cooking he turned the heat off and turned around to get the bowls.

"yA!" (야!!) Keith shouted. "갑자기... you startled me." Keith said and boy, Lance was still topless. Is it that hard to wear a fucking shirt now? " Were you there the entire time I was cooking?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, and it's seems like you only noticed me now. You were so focused on cooking, I didn't want to butt in anymore." Lance said. "So, can I have some of the soup?" He said offering two bowls.