246 11 8

Winner in the Hospital

It turns out none of them had to do anything on Saturday. They decided that they'll just compete with video games. The guy with most wins wins, duh. While the loser has to treat the winner to anything. Keith had a good feeling about this. Especially when it came to video games. The first game they played was FIFA, Lance one but for the rest of the others, Keith won. They played COD or Overwatch and stuff like that.

"Ha!" Keith shouted as they finished their last round. He stood on the couch and pointed at Lance. "You lost boiii!" Keith hoped of the couch and proceeded to what Lance thought was a victory 'dance.' "Is that what you call 'dancing?'" Lance raised a brow. Keith stopped and looked at him. "Hey, I know I'm not a good dancer but you should see me drunk dancing. My skills will make you kneel." Keith smirked. "Whatever, that doesn't make you a better dancer than me." Lance pointed out. "Yeah, yeah. I still won." Keith said standing up to get a drink.

"I still won on FIFA!" Lance shouted from the other side of the room which made Keith spill his drink. "Lance, tHAT WAS JUST ONE TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE!" He exclaimed. "That doesn't make any difference too. My wins are more victorious than you'll ever be." Keith said confidently. "Whatever mister know it all. Anyways, what am I supposed to do?" Lance questioned. "I'm not saying it till tonight. You'll see." Lance didn't like the sound of it. Keith was smiling devilishly and laughing by himself. "Keith, buddy, you okay?" Keith looked up and Lance could swear his mouth grinned so big for a split second. "Oh yes." Keith said with a deep voice. Oh no, is what Lance thought.

***
It's already five in the afternoon. Lance went out to get his package downstairs. Keith was stressing what to wear for tonight. He wanted to show of his greatest asset. What could his greatest asses be? His ass? Since it's an 'ass'-et? His face? Gosh should he style his mullet? Maybe just comb it so it doesn't look all over the place.

Clothes, clothes, clothes. What could he possibly wear? Keith was seriously thinking of a great concept to go with. Something that both he and Lance could pull off. Make them own the place, make their jaw drops kind of look. That's it that would be their concept.

Like on time, Keith heard a knock on his door. Obviously it would be Lance right? And it was him. "Dude it's here." Lace said and walked off, leaving the door open. Curiosity filled Keith's mind and stood up to find Lance. Keith leaned forward on the back of the couch just enough for him to see Lance opening the box. "What exactly arrived?" Keith asked still curious. "Well Keithy boy," keith smiled at the nickname he was given, "this is the telescope I ordered. Check it out boy!" Lance shouted. Keith could definitely see his excitement just from the way he spoke and the look in his eyes. "Keith," Lance whispered. Mullet boy looked at him and Lance smiled saying, "can you help me set it up?" How could Keith possibly say no?

***

That night, Lance stayed up until twelve in the morning. And Keith, Keith was lost in his thoughts.

Thinking about how these past few days went, it feels like Lance and he grew closer. Lance didn't go out as often as he used to for the first two days. Keith wouldn't always be sticking his nose in a book or doing an art piece whatnot. Instead the two of them would spend their time with each other.  With everything that happened he was happy, though, they didn't go to the club like Keith planned but it was worth it if it made Lance happy. Keith slept happily, thinking that he would hold that against Lance.

---

Keith woke up earlier than he normally would today and he felt giddy. He felt very energetic so he would be cooking breakfast. Does mac n' cheese sound good? He checked the clock which showed 8:45 it might not be that early but it was earlier than the normal time they woke up. Keith decided to cook good ol' fashion pancakes. He brought out the box of pancake mix and the mixing bowl. He poured the mix in the bowl and added the eggs and mixed them with the whisk.

While cooking the pancakes he heard footsteps and turned around. Lance was making his way to the table shirtless. It wasn't the first time Keith saw him like this but it was the first time he noticed that ha had such a good frame. "Morning," Keith greeted. Lance yawned before greeting him good morning too. "What'cha cooking buddy?" Lance asked. His morning voice was still there and good think Keith wasn't looking at Lance or maybe he would have seen his face. "Just pancakes. What'd you expect?" He said. "Nah, that's good." Lance said and stood up. He walked towards the fridge to get the butter and syrup out. Once he placed that on the table he took two plates out and a pair of fork and butter knife and placed that down too. Keith already placed the plate of pancakes on the center of the table and was pouring both of them water with lemon. It seemed like they were a married couple if you ask me.

"So Keith," Lance asked out getting his third pancake, "you going anywhere today?" Keith was about to answer but his phone rang. Keith got his phone and answers it,"Hello? Oh, hey. Yeah, sure I'll meet you there. Twelve sounds good. Okay, later," and ended it. "I do now." Keith said resuming to eat his unfinished pancake. It was already 9:30 in the clock. Keith stood up and placed his dish in the sink. "I'm going to take a shower." He said and disappeared into the bathroom.

Lance felt... disappointed. Was Keith going on a date? Who called him anyways? Dinner... it would be weird if he asked Keith out for dinner. He didn't want Keith to think he liked him or anything. He wanted to try out the new restaurant. That's all. But he can't do anything, it was pointless.

It was already ten in the morning and Keith just finished taking a shower. "Sorry I took long." Keith said as he walked passed Lance. He walked towards his closet and just grabbed a pair of jeans, a white polo shirt and a red sweater with sleeves that were too long for him. He paired it with above the ankle socks and his trusty ankle boots. When he walked out of his room Lance was already done showering. "That was quick." Keith commented. "No 'keef'," Lance teased, "for brains. You just took too long in picking what to wear. You're like a girl. Look at the time it's already 10:30." Lance stated. Keith didn't realize he was following Lance until they were in his room. Lance turned around and said "Privacy, my good man." Keith exited his room and exited the building.
***
Lance thought when on earth would Keith be going dresses so proper. He was sitting down on the couch eating a tub of ice cream waiting for his time to finish so he can remove his face mask.

Just as if it was scripted, after his timer went off, he revived a call. The caller ID was from a nearby hospital. Lance accepted the call. "Hello?" "Hello, sorry to bother you but may you please go to the hospital? I'll send you the address." Said the doctor on the other side of the line. "But why though?" Lance questioned. "Your friend is here and you're the only person which number is saved." He explained.

One thing popped up: Keith.