155 9 1

Good Times

12:17 P.M.

Blue Baby💙: Were you able to pass the painting in time?

Keith smiled at the text. It brought a smile to his face knowing that Lance showed concern.

12:17 P.M.

Korean Babe😩🔥🌶: Yea

Lance sure did feel happy for Keith.

12:17 P.M.

Korean Babe😩🔥🌶: Where are you right now?

Lance was... disturbed by the message but he was sure that this disturbance he's feeling is a good thing.

12:18 P.M.

Blue Baby💙: Lecture😪😴😪😴

12:18 P.M.

Korean Babe😩🔥🌶: oh, damn good luck. Message me when your lectures over;))

Lance had no idea what that face meant but he knew it was used in flirting.

Wait... was KEITH KOGANE TRYING TO FLIRT WOTH ME?

12:18 P.M.
Korean Babe😩🔥🌶: :))**

Korean Babe😩🔥🌶: Sorry about that hahaha

That made Lance worry less but he didn't want to admit it. That he was happy with the thought that Keith tried or is trying to flirt on him.

- - -

Obviously, these two have no fucking idea of what they're named as in each other's phone. If they knew that, it'd be awkward between them and Keith would probably (or definitely) try to avoid Lance until something good comes up.

But oh wells, I mean, the don't have to know... right?

- - -

Keith was at a local cafe catching up with a book he found over a week ago. He was halfway done with the book until his phone rang.

He wouldn't be embarrassed if his ringtone volume wasn't the highest of them all. But it was.

He quickly grabbed his phone and answered it.

As he placed the phone on his ears he bowed down to the people he knew he disturbed because they were looking at him like 'bitch'.

"Hello?" He finally asked.

"It's Lance. Where are you? It's raining out here!" He said. He could hear rain from the background of the call.

"I'm in the cafe near by. What about you?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'what about you?' You told me to tell you when my lecture was over1!1" Lance raised his voice but he wasn't mad, he was just emphasizing...

"I told you to text me." Keith deadpanned. He heard a sigh from the call.

"Look, outside."

He turned to the window and it was raining and there was Lance. He was on the side walk holding an umbrella in his hand.

"I'll take us home." Lance said smiling.

If this were a drama series this is the part where some good background music plays.

Keith placed the book in his bag and his phone in his pockets and grabbed his drink. Before he went out to meet lance. He ordered something he though lance would probably like.