115 10 3

Holy Fuck it's tomorrow

"Whatcha cookin' there?" Lance said, leaning on the doorway.

"If you haven't noticed. It's just pancakes and waffles. Mind getting those out of the toaster?"

"Sure."

Lance got the waffles out and placed new ones in. He figured that just two waffles wouldn't fit both of them.

Lance was there again. He was just staring at Keith. His heart does a little spin because he's just like that. He doesn't know what it is but there's something. In moments like this, Lance always realizes that he gets attracted to Keith more and more and he doesn't even know it.

Keith turned the stove off and proceeded to place the last pancake along the others that were stacked up on one plate.

"Lucky for you, I got some whip cream and syrup when we went grocery before." Keith said as he brought he said items out of the fridge.

The two boys hopped on their breakfast and just sat in awkward silence, only the sound of the TV filling it in. The two seemed to be engrossed with what ever the TV was showing that they didn't even hear someone knocking until a muffled shouting and loud banging came from the door.

"HEY ASSHATS OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ALREADY!"  There could only be one person who would call them out like this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present you, a Pidge.

Lance scurried with his feet and dashed to the door, not wanting Pidge to disturb anyone in the building and the possibility of making the situation worse.

"Sorry about that, we were watching TV." Lance opened the door for them, guiding them in and gave out a signal that they can sit either on the couch or just stay with the by the table, their call.

Hunk sat down the couch and checked his phone for a bit, checking up on your girlfriend is a thing guys. Pidge, was sat beside Hunk, wasn't really sitting down. She is there, she's just looking behind the couch towards both Keith and Lance.

"What are your plans for today?" Pidge asked up.

"Just mask making." Lance answered in his usual tone.

"And why are you guys here again?" Keith pried.

"Just because," Pidge said by didn't answer. Keith took a sigh and laid his empty plate in he sink.

***

For the whole afternoon, the four of them just made their masks for the party. Lance was surprised on why Pidge wanted to go and for Hunk, he has a date, so that was a given.

They exchanged their laughs and pasts, all laughing remembering their experiences in high school. Keith learned that the three of them were friends since high school, that Lance turned down an athletes scholarship to peruse his passion, acting.

Keith realized on how he shared almost nothing. With such a past, he doubts anyone would want to hear it, even so, there are no particular reason on why he would share something so personal to the other two. Sure the three of them are his friends but Lance is different. Not just because he's got this huge crush on him but he's been there since the hospital, Lance dealt with drunk Keith, he dealt with his panic attacks and sleepless nights. He's dealt with Keith's bullshit. And through all that, he's still here, willing to help him over and over again.

But there is that part of him that can't stop thinking, what if Lance got tired of him? Eventually, it could happen. Who wouldn't get tired of sleepless nights? Who wouldn't get tired of numerous break downs? Who wouldn't get sick of dealing a dirty mouth when drunk?