263 12 1

A bottle of Soju

Both men decided to eat in this Korean restaurant which was surprisingly close. There wasn't anything in the grocery that would rot in a matter of hours anyway. "So Keith, you order for me." Mullet was stunned. Mullet didn't know how to react. Mullet wanted help. "Uh, sure. I suggest getting Korean barbecue or maybe the beef bulgogi- wait any of the bulgogi is fine actually," and Keith just rambled on and on and on. Lance didn't seem to know he was rambling because let's face it, he didn't have knowledge on Korean eating or dining.

Lance was looking around the whole restaurant. When were there so many asians in one place? Especially Koreans. The waiter went back to their table with some of their orders. Lance said he would eat anything as long as it tastes good and so Keith just ordered a bunch of everything he liked. Then he spoke something in Korean to the waiter who was the same race. "야! 나눈 말라요! (Hey! I'm thirsty!)" Lance didn't know what he was saying obviously but he figured Keith asked for drinks when he saw the waiter brought beer. Keith turned to Lance. Keith hasn't been like this for a long time, might as well enjoy it. Keith opened the bottle of soju (its like beer in Korea) and poured one for him and one for Lance. "You aren't drinking are you?" The darker man asked as if he needed reassuring. "Hell yeah I am!" Keith shouted and drank in on go ending it with a loud, "wOOO!" And a bang on the table. He poured himself another one and raised his glass waiting for Lance to cheers with him. Once he did he shouted, "건배! (Cheers!)" And drank his shot the same way he did before.

***

Lance thought that this was getting out of hand and that he had to drive them home. Since they already finished their food it was just about time the went home. Lance paid for the bill and brought drunk Keith outside. Keith was muttering something in Korean then switched to English. "You know Lamce... sometimes I wish you-" he was stopped because he needed to burp. It wasn't that loud but you can smell the alcohol. "Ah... nevermind. Wait- Lance- barf-" Keith ran pushed Lance away and ran towards the soil. He barfed there and luckily got none on his clothes. After that, he sat down on the pavement and decided to sober up.

Lance sat down beside him. "You okay?" Keith turned to Lance and smiled. He looked down and saw that Lance was offering him tissue. Keith took it and wiped excess vomit on his face which wasn't much. "Sorry for pushing you back there, I didn't want to get anything on your shirt." Keith explained with a soft smile. "오빠! (Oppa!)" A voice called out. Lance recognize that. He would sometimes hear that word whenever Keith was watching his drama. Keith turned towards the voice. It was a girl from the restaurant. "뭐? (What?)" The girl stood in front of both men but she was facing Keith. "천솨번호가 뭐예요? (What's your phone number?)" Keith face palmed while Lance was sitting through all this. He kind of felt like he wasn't supposed to be here because of the fact that he couldn't understand what he was saying. "미안해, (sorry) I'm taken." He finally switched to English. The girl said sorry too and walked to her group of friends that was watching. "What was that about?" Lance asked as he stood up. Keith did the same. "Asked for my number." They were waking towards the car. "And you said you were taken. By who exactly?" Oh how Keith wished he could say 'you' but instead he said, "I just said that so she can leave me alone." The got in the car.

***

Lance peeked over Keith who was sleeping. His face looked angelic. Lance smiled though it wade him wonder what kind of reaction he just did, to a man. He shrugged it off. He just thought it was hormones. The green light appeared and Lance drove off.

***

Keith woke up. His first thought is that why was he moving in a up and down motion that was moving forward. That's when it hit him when he looked up. Lance Sanchez was carrying him. Bridal style. Keith had to contain his happiness so that he would know that he was awake. Keith leaned in closer and went back to sleep instead.

Lance was so ready to kill Keith. Making him carry all the groceries plus him all the way to their room. But Lance could have just woken him up, right? But he didn't want to disturb Keith's sleep. Maybe this one time, just this once he'll slide it off. He carefully placed Keith on his bed and tucked him in. Before he got out, he gave Keith one last glance. He smiled and shut the door. It's time to research about this 'hangover soup.'

***

When Keith woke up, he didn't have a so bad- nevermind. He did have a head ache.
Then he smelled a familiar smell. He creeped over to the kitchen quietly, not wanting to disturb Lance. He sat down and rested his face on his hand. He smiled seeing that Lance was cooking for him once again. Was Lance always this caring to other people?

When he turned around Keith was still smiling. "Hey mister drunk man. Had to carry you to your room." I know you did, idiot. "Sorry about that." Lance slid the soup in front of him. "Don't worry, you're actually pretty light." It's good to hear that. "Mhm." Keith tasted the soup. It was almost there but he didn't want to say that to Lance. "How is it? I tried my best to recreate the recipe." The sun-kissed man said. "You're almost there." Keith said. "That's a relief. I challenged myself to recreate it based on what I saw and what it tasted like." Lance boasted. "Wow, you're good." Keith said. "Is that sarcastic?" Lance mocked. "No. I just really want to finish the soup." Keith deadpanned. Lance let him be and watched Keith finish his soup.