134 6 0

Shopping Time

Ever since yesterday, the two felt closer to each other. And as Lance found out he does like him, he didn't let it bother him. If he lit it bother him, it's going to be obvious and it's just going to ruin everything they have up until now.

It's finally Saturday and the two just got ready to go out and hit the mall to complete their costume.

***

"So the characters are wearing suits." Lance held out his phone in front of Keith so he could see it. "The left one is Marco, that's you, and the right one is Tom, which is me." The boy explained.

And if it could just get more Lance, this happened

"I guess you can say, I'm the right one for you." He teased, though half meaning it.

"Yeah yeah, don't get a head of yourself." Keith said playfully. Oh if only Lance knew. He is the right one for him.

"I think we better get your suit first, it's the most obvious thing to get." Keith said as they walked past some shops.

"My suit? What about you? Aren't you getting one?" Lance curiously asked.

"It may not seem like it but I have a suit that fits me back at the dorm." Keith shared. "What, you don't believe me? I have to wear one of theres going to be events you know."

"And when exactly are these event you speak of?" Lance asked further.

"When there are like new galleries opening, parties-" Keith was cut off when Lance interjected.

"pARTIES?!" Lance asked from surprise. "But I thought you don't go to parties."

"Not that kind of party, it's those formal ones where there's a dress code." Keith clarified.

"Oh... thats actually pretty cool. You get invited to those parties? Damn..." Lance said in awe. He didn't know Keith actually went to parties like those. He looked at Keith with a new light.

"And you will look pretty cool in your suit." Said Keith as he pushed one of the doors of the suit shop. Lance didn't even realize they were there already.

"Why hello young gentlemen. For a party I supposed?" The salesman greeted them.

"Yea, I'm looking for a white suit- or tux. Here," Lance said as he unlocked his phone, "do you have something like it or something similar?" Lance asked, holding his phone out to the salesman

"Oh, I think we do. Follow me." The man said as he led the way. The two younger ones looked around the room, examining the other suits that were on display. Keith figured that material does matter.

"Well, I think this size should fit you." The man said as he gave Lance the Blazer. He tried it on and gave it a spin.

"So?" Lance questioned both of the men.