151 8 2

Deep thoughts through the night

Late that evening, Lance turned around on his bed to face the other side. He looked at his clock and it's now one in the morning.

He couldn't stop thinking about what's going on with Keith. One moment he's this happy guy and the next he's in a mental break down or in an actual break down.

What was going on in Keith's Head? What does he think of? Is there issues he doesn't want to discuss? There has to be a problem. What happened during that day? Why was he covered in blood? Why did he fight that early? Who was he fighting? Who was he fighting for? It's probably himself Lance.

The questions kept on going and on going until half an hour passed. He jolted up from his bed and thought, hey, I should check up on him. Just in case. Yea, just in case.

His feet made their place in his comfy blue slippers and made its way to his door. He slowly opened it not wanting to make any sound. As he walked towards Keith's door, which was literally right in front, he thought, should I really be doing this?

But that doesn't matter now Lance, you're out of your room so might as well get what you wanted from the start.

He grabbed onto the knob and twisted it. Slowly pushing the door, he can see the edge of Keith's bed. He continued pushing it until his head fitted fought through.

Wowza, Lance thought.

Keith was awake. He was awake alright. He looked at lance with that 'what the fuck?' Look. Lance just wanted to slither right back in his room and beat himself up.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Spoke Keith. "Moreover, what are you doing sneaking into my room nearly two am?" He added.

Lance gave out a nervous laugh.

"Well, you see... uh... I was just... how do you put this..." He trailed off then looked at Keith. His face clearly read 'spill it or I'll make you shit your pants off.' He opened his mouth to finish his sentence, "worried."

Keith felt attacked.
Keith did not expect such affection.
Keith did not think that Lance would think about him.
Keith felt shook.
Keith could've just melted from such preciousness.

But his cold ass heart was taking over this situation.

"You were worried about me?"

This isn't like those 'oh, you were worried about me?' It's more of the, 'why tf you worryin about me?' kind of tone.

Lance explained himself.

"It's just that recently, I've been just confused. Like you're happy then you have something going on..." Lance made sure he was choosing his words correctly. "Take this afternoon for example. I just came home and then you cried on my shoulder. Not like I'm complaining about it- what I mean is, it's that I'm here you know, I'm here to listen, I'm here so you can talk to someone if there's something troubling you. If you have demons... you can't seem to handle... that kind of stuff."

Lance definitely knew what it felt like to be in that never ending darkness. He knew it all too well, just as if it was lingering at the back of his mind.