121 8 6

A bonding Moment

Keith laid down in his bed, thinking about the party. Who would be there? What would he wear? Is Lance going? Is Hunk going? Was there even such an event last year?

Kieth groaned in frustration. Why was he stressing out something so simple?He does't even have a date, moreover, anyone to go with. He slammed his palm on his forehead. He was so stupid to agree that he would come.

Wait a moment.

Lance is definitely going because its a party. Knowing and observing Lance, he doesn't think he wants to miss out an even like this. It's just so Lance-like. Obviously, Lance has even heard of the party and already has plans to go with his friends and some chick or flings.

So here's the deal,

When Lance arrives, Keith is going to ask about the party and see if Lance is really going. If he says 'yes' then Kieth will slowly work towards his question and that is, "what are you going to wear?" and just see where the flow goes. Nothing to heard to do right?

"Keith? I know you're in here." He heard Lance shout out to him and suddenly felt anxious because, it was happening way too soon compared to what he originally thought.

Keith decided not to be such a pussy and go ask Lance. If he had the balls to, he'd probably ask Lance out but he figured that was way too soon and what are the chances of him answering a 'yes' anyways?

"So Lance, heard of the Halloween party?" There it goes. Standing a bit awkwardly may not be the best position to be in especially when you're talking to someone.

"Yeah, I might go with a few of my people," he said chunking down a part of his cereal bowl.

"Oh, well, what were you going to wear?" Hopefully this wasn't the worst timing to ask that.

"Well, when I went home for the winter break last year, I was watching this cartoon with my younger sister. In the episode they also had this party and they were wearing masks and all. So I might go as that guy. Whats his name? Tim? Tum? Tommy? Ah- Tom. The one from Star vs. the forces of evil if I'm correct." He answered. "Why'd you ask? Are you coming?"

He took the seat in front of Lance who was sitting by the dining table. "I don't know," he said as he rested his chin on to the palm of his right hand and staring down at the table. "I mean, I don't have a date or friends to go with. Nobody has invited me, aside from Shiro and Allura that I doubt are going to pay attention to me for at least a minute." He took a sigh. "And I don'y have a costume." He said in defeat.

Lance was almost done with his cereal. He took the last scoop and ate it. "Well," the boy finally spoke out, "there was this other boy from the cartoon I was talking about. I believe his named Marco and he also went to the party, with a mask. So I guess you can be him." Lance suggested.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather stay here than going out there, standing awkwardly, near the refreshment and look at a bunch of people clearly having a better time compared to me." Keith debated. What he said was true though. Would you wanna go to a party and all the people you know are with other people you don't and you're left standing there doing nothing and looking all sad and stuff? I'll guess, no.

"Keith, really?" Lance deadpanned. He doesn't think Keith would wanna stay at home all alone. What if he asked the boy to go with him? Like what best friends usually do... thanks normal. Completely normal.

"Just go with me then." He mumbled unconsciously.

"What?" Keith sounded confused. "I didn't hear you."