132 11 5

Mystery Kisser

Lance was already ready for the party. It's 6 and they're unusually early, especially for men. Maybe because they wanted to see each other in costumes or just because it was awkward or simply being it was a Lance and Keith thing. I don't know, they're just early.

Lance knocked on Keith's door and opened it wide.

"Keith? Are you almost-" Lance stopped mid sentence because hot damn. Keith was standing there with no top on and he was still a bit wet from the shower. You can see water droplets sitting on his chest as he looks at you.

Damn.

Keith was just hot.

He's got a bit off biceps, his figure was just right for him. Not too much muscle, not too much fats, it's just right. And that made it worse because not only does he have a cute face, he has a hot body.

Lance averted his eyes and covered his face as natural as possible.

"Are you ready?" Lance asked once again.

"Are you blind? If you didn't see I'm not yet ready." Keith deadpanned though inside he was on a red alert.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

HE SAW YOU HALF NAKED KEITH. KEEP CALM. CALM AS A CLAM. BE QUIET STUPID.

"I'll wait for you outside." Lance scurried our the room and slammed the door way too hard than what he intended to do.

Keith was left alone and he was everywhere. Like everywhere. He was screaming but into his pillow but not too loud so lance wouldn't get suspicious.

Focus Keith, LANCE IS WAITING FOR YOU!1!

Keith scrambled and got his shit together. He quickly got the towel and dried his body from the excess water and buttoned up his polo and wrapped the red neck tie loosely around his neck, wanting to fix it in the car.

He opened the door and Lance was still there, both hands in pocket and looking up the ceiling. When the boy sensed his presence, he looked at Keith and smiled.

"Let's go, Shall we?"

And Lance was back with being such a playful tease.

***

As they walked nearer to the entrance the sound of the speakers blaring grew louder and louder, with each step, they could make out the lyrics of the song being played clearer in their mind.

Lance pushed the door and the loud music just barged in their ears. He looked behind to check on Keith if he was following him, which he is. Keith gave off an awkward smile.

As expected, Lance was exchanging his 'hi's' and 'hello's' with people he has no clue about. He was scared that he could be left any moment but Lance took him by surprise. He grabbed Keith's wrist and guided him to the kitchen where all the drinks are at.

Lance grabbed a red solo cup and filled it whit whatever was in the big bowl. If Keith knew this, it would have to be punch and for all he knows it could have been spiked but ain't no one is talking about it so it probably isn't.

He took a sip and thought it wasn't that bad. When he looked around though, it was bad. Where had Lance gone? His grip on his cup slowly became just a bit tighter, his palms were a bit sweaty but everything else is under control.

Just when he wanted to leave for the bathroom and execute his whole plan, some boy placed they're hand on his shoulder. Keith could not identify the man since he is wearing a mask and that he isn't that social.

"You wanna dance?" He asked but before Keith could respond he was dragging him to the dance floor and moving his body. He guessed that he just had to go with the flow and try to enjoy himself.

His stiff figure was moving along awkwardly and it looked quite off. The boy noticed and showed Keith a bit of something that started him to move a bit more freely.

He didn't know when he started to have a drink in his hand or where it was from but he had one and he was almost drunk. Again. His movements started to look beautiful and the boy he was dancing with was also enjoying himself.

With the change with the song with a slower tempo, he slowly wrapped his arms around Keith. They were about the same height or so and they just danced for a while. Even if they received a few stares, they really didn't mind.

Keith could hear the countdown somewhere near the back ground and when it was time on five, he felt someone grab him and when it was 3 there was a face close to his and as if it was timed, just before one, the person closed the gap and kissed Keith.

Too drunk to know at this point, he let the person in and just kissed back. He laced his hand around the guys head and figured it was a boy since he didn't have long hair. This boy was a different boy too because Keith had to tilt his head upwards to get a better kiss from him.

After a few more seconds, they pulled apart but the taller man hugged Keith quickly and just continued to slow dance.

***

With Keith shoving his tenth bottle in his mouth, Lance decided that it was time to go home. Considering it was already pretty late and that they had classes tomorrow, it's best if they do in fact go home.

***

At the stop light, Lance looked over at Keith. He gave out a heavy sigh and stepped on it as the light turned green.

[A/N]

SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE IT JFWJDJWKDJ

Thanks for the support guys:)) please vote, comment and share the book to other fellow
Klance shippers out there:)))

Ty!<3