Chapter 1

[Y/N POV]

From a distance,I saw my mother waved her hands and smiled happily to someone.

'Maybe her friends'

But I can't see clearly who is it. So I just ignored it.

"Mr Cha... who is that?" I asked the driver. "Mr Kim and his wife,Miss" he answered. 'So this is Mr Cha.. my dad driver. He just pick me up from school' he stopped the car and I quickly went out. I don't want him to open it for me. I don't like it sometimes.

"Hey my sweetie~" my mother approached me as I walked into the house. "Hey ommaa.. is that your friends?" I pecked his cheek.

"Ooh.. yes Mrs Kim" she chuckled while look at my father. He smiled widely and said "We want to tell you something".

'I wonder what is it.. They look so happy' I questioned myself.

"Okay dad.. Im gonna change first" I said while make my way to upstairs.

~Time skipped

In the living room...

"Tell me now" I said happily and put my hands on my laps. They giggled before spoke up "Do you remember Taetae? Your childhood friend when you was 4 years old and he is Mr Kim son" my father asked.

"Yeah.. of course dad.. We used to play together" I answered him nervously.

'Its only whe he is infront of our parents.. He annoyed me!. We try to get along because our parents are closed friends. He is 2 years older than me'

My parents laughed..again.. Did they sick or something? I wondered. Suddenly,my mom spoke "You're going to be his wife Park Y/n" she winked at me..

"Oohhh yess..ohh wait!"I came back to the reality and still confused with the statement that I will married soon.. 'with freaking Kim Taehyung!'

"What??!!" I asked them again.

My mom continued "Since you guys were kids.. We already plan this and now Taetae gonna take care of his father's company soon. He need to marry someone"

"And..." my father spoke "Its is you". I gulped my own saliva and I can't even say any word.

My mother looked down "Please don't reject him Y/n-sshhii" my father hugged her while say "Give me the answer tonight,okay?" He smiled sweetly.

In the bedroom...

I threw myself on the bed while messing my own hair. I took a pillow and scream "AAAISHHHH!!Why must him!!I hate him!" I hope my parents didn't hear me shouting like a crazy people.

'I didn't meet him after we moving out from our old house. I remember the last day when I was in the car waiting for my parents. I looked at him with a big smile but he just fucking rolled his eyes!'

'I know his father own a big company 'Gucci' . They must be rich.'

"Its been along time.. Taehyung-ah~!" I said and mumbled "What should I do now? Why did he or his family choose me? And im still schooling" I jumped and kicking the air.

"I should not disappoint my parents.. they do every thing for me" I calmed myself.

~After about 1 hour

My head turn to the door direction when I heard a knock.

"Y/n.. how about the marri-" my father tried to asked me but I cut him off.

"IM GONNA BE HIS WIFE OKAY GOODNIGHT DAD LOVE YOU" I shouted and snuggled into my soft blanket.

"AAH FINALLY Jagi!!!" My father screamed.

"I can hear you dad!"

I stared at the ceiling 'I want to make them happy' my face turn into a sad expressions.

With that I went to sleep soundly.

In the morning...

I woke up by my alarm "beep beep beep". I turned it off and my eyes started to closed again but suddenly....

"Y/n come down here now!" My mom yelled.

"Why mom?" I saw they were wearing their formal outfit. "We are going out.. for a business trip... about 2 weeks". My father said while checking his Rolex.

My mom messing my hair while said "Taetae gonna pick you up after school.."

"Bye dear" They waved to me. Left me dumbfounded.

"But..." they didn't hear me.

~Time skipped

School was fun today and a lot of homework. 'ARGH!'

When I walked out off the school gate, I saw a black car and a man in a black suit.

'He's look hot but nahh .. i already have a husband soon...its funny right?I didn't even dating someone but gonna married soon Ahahahaaha'

He opened the car door for and greeted me "Mrs Kim".

I froze there for a second as many peoples stared at me.

'Of course Taehyung gonna ask his driver to pick me up.. what did I expect?Taehyung pick me up?only in my dream' I rolled my eyes.. So that, I entered the car...awkwardly...

~About 10 minutes

I only played with my phone .. scrolling my Twitter and other media social in the whole trip.. And I didn't even realised that we were going somewhere else.. A bit far.. Im afraid now..

So I asked him nervously "Can I ask you something..where are we heading to? Its not the way to my home" I looked around.

"Mr Kim ask me to bring you.. here"
He answered and we arrived there.

"Welcome here" he opened the door for me.

"His house??" I shocked nervously and he just nodded a little.

'Wowww amazing.. its very beautiful here. Its hugeee. Unlike my house..This is not even a house but a mansion!'

I turn my head to look after him but he's gone..

'He parked the car maybe.. or... nevermind'

I walked slowly to the main door. I tried to ring the bell but I saw my hands.. Its shaking.

"Ding Dong~"

Reveals a woman around 40 years old. She bowed to me. I smiled and bowed to her back.

[TAEHYUNG POV]

"Ding Dong"

It must be her. I smirked and leans back to my chair while playing with my fingers. I told the servant to bring her here...in my office.

"Hmmm hewhew" I humming a sound.

Suddenly I heard a knock..

"Mr Kim.. she's here"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll like my first FF 'My Gucci Man,Mr KimTaehyung'. Sorry for any mistake okay? Enjoy it guys. Love you -w-

-Admin Hanlie