Chapter Ten:Undyne

(Frisk's POV)

I was one inch away from falling off the edge some were in the underground and the armored monster was coming closer so I did what any insane person would do and jumped off the edge and as I was falling to death my last thought was 'I hope to see you one last time, Sans'. Then I hit the ground and blacked out.

(San's POV)

"Hello Chara," I said. "What do you want Sans," Chara said annoyed. "Aww, you're not happy to see me," I said in a joking way. "No," Chara said with a look of death. "Fine, fine, I'm here to make a deal with you," I said. "What is this deal you're proposing?" Chara asked. "You back off on me and Frisk and you won't have a bad time, friend," I said as I summoned my gasterblasters.

"Aww but Frisk is already hurt," Chara said as she showed me threw a small mirror spell that looks like a small portal. I saw Frisk bleeding half to death covered in snow. "Frisk!" I yelled as I opened a portal to Snownden and jumped through, then I started to run as fast as I could. Please don't let me be too late, please.

I saw frisk half buried in the snow, covered in blood with a broken leg. I ran over as quick as possible to check if she had pulse, she had a pulse but it was slowing down and her HP was at 1! So not only was Frisk near death but she was also freezing. I had to get Frisk home before she dies.

So I picked the kiddo up, bridal style, and I put my jacket on her like a blanket. Then I used my powers to teleport us home. I put Frisk on the messy couch. Then I got the first-aid kit and started to treat all the kiddo's wounds, I used a whole lot of badges on her broken leg. I wondered ' who did this to Frisk.' After I finished patching the kiddo up I put the first-aid kit on the table and then put a blanket on Frisk to help warm her up. And knowing the lazy butt I am I started to fall asleep next to Frisk on the couch but before doing so I wrote a note for Pap's and taped it on the back of the couch using medical tape.

~Time Skip~

(Papyrus's POV)

I entered our house and as I was walking in I saw a human and Sans asleep on the couch next to each other! And a note from sans, it said,

Hey paps I found the kiddo near death, I patched her up but her HP is at 1 could you make some of your amazing SPAghetti.

-Sans

"Oh my god Sans!" I yelled as I face planted my hand onto my head. He used another pun and it was in a letter, wait did he use medical tape to tape this to the couch. Uhhgg! My brother is so lazy. Whelp time to go make some of my amazing spaghetti. Then I went into the kitchen and started to bake.

(Frisk's POV)

When I woke up I saw Sans was asleep right next to me 'that lazybone' I thought with a smile. I was so happy to see him so I hugged him, forgetting how badly I'm injured, and I guess I woke him up because then he asked me, "Hey kiddo, you ok, what happened?" He sounded so concerned about me and then I remembered what had happened, that armored monster and me jumping of that ledge. "Why do you ask?" I responded curiously. "Because Frisk I found in the cold freezing to death and bleeding to death." He said concerned. Wow! I must have really scared him!

(San's POV)

"Some armored monster attacked me," Frisk said. 'Undyne! It was Undyne, of course.' I thought. "So Sans why did you bring this human here?" Paps asked.

~To be continued~

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. What will Sans and Frisk tell Papyrus? Whelp see you people tomorrow.😋