Christmas special

(Frisk's POV)

Today was Christmas and Sans invited me over so I came. Right now I was by the Christmas tree that was probably decorated by Papyrus with Sans help. It was covered in beautiful white lights and a ton of colorful ornaments.

Sans all of a sudden came up behind me and tapped me shoulder. I turned around and saw him holding a small box. Sans the got down on one knee. Once Sans opened the little silver box I put my hands over my mouth as i gasped.

"Frisk I have fallen in love with you since the First time I saw you and I want to continue to spend each data with so I ask you this now, Will you marry me?" I nodded my head and said, "of course I will silly!" Then Sans stood up and slid the ring on my finger.

Then I just hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you Sans!" I said happily. "I love you too Frisk!" I heard Sans reply back. "Wait I still have to give you yours!" I said as I quickly grabbed Sans gift of the ground and handed it to him. It was covered in blue wrapping paper and had a white bow on top.

Sans happily opened it and inside was a framed picture of me and Sans. Sans had his arm around me and Papyrus was mid air in the background with a big ol' grin on his face and eyes closed.

"Now I no it's not much but it's still something!" I said with a small smile. "It's perfect Frisk, just like you." Sans replied back and he gave me a kiss on the lips. And then quickly backed away.

"PAPYRUS'S AMAZING SPAGHETTI IS FINALLY READY!" Papyrus informed up. "Alright we're coming!" I replied back. Me and Sans just walked over their as we held hands.

I know that life will only get better from this moment on and it's all because of Sans. If it weren't for Sans then I might be dead right now. Sans truly did save me and is my soulmate. I'm so lucky I met him.

Author: I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry it's kinda late but I've been a bit of a lazy bones.

Sans: speak for yourself kid you've been bone tired from school and didn't get of until 5 days before Christmas!

Frisk: Merry Christmas and happy New Years

Papyrus: AND HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

Author:bye everyone! 😋