Chapter Fourteen: The Battle

(Frisk's POV)

"Well, well, it looks like we have a pest," Chara said. "Chara I want you out my body, now!" I demanded. "Then fight me for it," Chara responded.

"Ok then I will," I said, starting to get nervous. "Before start there's one thing I have to say, skeleton boy can't interfere." Chara said. "He won't," I responded. "And if I lose then I will leave," Chara said. "And if I lose?" I asked.

"Then I get to keep your body,soul, and your spirit," Chara responded. "Kiddo, be careful," Sans said. "I will," I responded. "Then let the battle begin," Chara said as she passed me a small blue dagger. Then Chara came at me with her toy knife. I blocked her attack with my weapon. She looked up at me with her crimson smile and her blood red eyes gleaming brightly. "This is going to be soo much fun, right frisk," Chara said and then backed away.

I don't know what to do, the only thing I do know is that I can't lose this fight. Then Chara zoomed past me, but this time I got hit, my HP started to drop. After I got hit she then elbowed me in the back, it stung! Then she retreated, but a second after that she came back at me and I blocked it! Then I started to beat Chara! "Just give up Chara," I said. Then Chara started to fight hard, I got pushed onto the ground. That's when I noticed that Sans really wanted to help me. Then Chara attacked me, but luckily I blocked her attack again.

Then I pushed her off and tackled her, and that's when I held a knife to her throat. "I learned that one back in the orphanage, whelp I guess you lose," I said. Then Chara disappeared and that's when I 'woke up'.

When I 'woke up' laying on the ground I saw that fish armored monster that attacked me! I freaked out and started to try to back away. "Whoa, shrimp calm down," she said. "Where's Sans and Papyrus?" I asked. "Papyrus is behind me unconscious," she said. "Is he ok?" I asked. "Ya for the most part," the fish monster responded. "And Sans?" I asked.

"Over there, I think," she replied as she pointed towards him lying in the snow. Then I started to drag myself over to him, because of my broken leg I can't walk. "Wait! Stop! Shrimp!" The armored monster yelled at me. Then she ran over towards me. "Hey shrimp, let me carry you to him," she suggested.

(Undyne's POV)

Wow! I must have really scared the shrimp. "O-ok," the shrimp said in a unsure tone. So then I picked her up and carried her over to Sans. She was super light, but also covered in blood and bruises. After we got to Sans I set her down and he started to wake up.

"Sans!" The shrimp cheered. "Frisk!" Sans yelled with joy as he hugged her. Then the shrimp, I mean Frisk hugged him back. And that's when I saw a knife fly past me and hit the shrimp!

"Frisk!" I yelled as the knife hit her back, then she passed out. Sans eyes were decorated with tears. Then I pulled the knife out of Frisk's back. "We should probably take her home," I said to Sans. "Ok," Sans said in a depressed tone, and then he started to carry Frisk in a bridal style. Then I walked over to Papyrus and swung him over my shoulder and started to carry him like a potato sack. After that we started to walk and Sans just stared at Frisk with a sad and concerned look.

(Sans POV)

It was cold outside, but it wasn't just outside but also in my heart because it was breaking away, piece by piece as I started at Frisk. She was so cold, she almost looked as if she was dead. I am going to stop Chara I swear I will Frisk. After I thought that I looked up and saw the beautiful sunset. Then we finally got home. Undyne put Paps in his bed, this wasn't the first time Undyne has carried Paps home, Paps has passed out many times while training with Undyne.

While Undyne put Paps in his room I put the kiddo on the couch. After Undyne put Paps in his room she came down and said goodbye and then left. Then I got the first-aid kit and started to treat Frisk's wounds, she looked so dead, I could feel my heart sinking. "Frisk," I said in a saddened tone as I started to cry like no tomorrow. "Frisk please, please be alive b-because I can't live without out you Frisk, I just can't kiddo," I said balling my eyes out.

Once I got done treating Frisk's injuries I went upstairs and started to treat Paps injuries. After I was done patching up Paps I went to bed with my eyes stained with tears.

~To be continued~

What will happen to Sans, Papyrus, and Frisk? Is Frisk dead? How will Sans get his revenge? Toon in tomorrow to find out in Chapter Fifteen: Nightmare Madness, but until then adios😋