Chapter Twnety Two: The Final Battle

Once we hit the ground I looked around, I saw a skeleton with to cracks in his skull! Then I saw Sans but he was injured! "Why hello Frisk," he said with a crimson smile.

"Frisk! Stay away from him, he's a monster," Chara said. "Oh, don't listen to her, I just want to help you," he said in response to Chara comment. "What did you do to Sans," I asked him in a serious tone. "Nothing, I was just trying to help him," he replied. "That's a lie isn't it, W.D. Gaster," I said as I clenched my hands into fists. "Hahaha, so you figured it out," gaster said with an evil grin. "How could you?!" I yelled at him as tears started forming in my eyes.

"How could I do what?" He asked me with a fake, 'I'm innocent' look. "How could you hurt your own son!?" I asked with more anger in voice. "Cause he didn't do as told so he got punished," Gaster said in response.

"You're a monster!" I yelled at him, but all he did was laugh. "What's so funny?!" I asked Gaster in a hostile tone. Then he looked up at me with a crooked and demented smile, and then said, "your stupidity." I got real pissed and so did Chara.

Then Chara started to attack him while I ran over to Sans. "Sans! Are you ok?!" I asked as tears formed in my eyes. He didn't respond back, so I started to cry. I picked Sans up and said, "Chara! Sans is.....dieing." Chara looked at me with shock and fear. Then I felt something on my face, I looked back at Sans. His hand was placed on my right cheek.

"Hey.... kiddo...don't you know.... how to greet a n-new....pal?"

Sans said weakly, I started to cry even more as Sans started to turn into dust. "No! I won't let this happen!" I yelled. Then I forced my soul to appear, then Sans soul appeared. "Frisk! What the hell are you doing!" Chara yelled at me as she fought Gaster, but I didn't care. Then I fused my soul with San's soul. I fell to the ground, dropping Sans. I looked over to Sans, he opened his eyes. I started to cry happy tears and I had a big goofy grin plastered on my face. "You know you didn't have to do that kiddo," Sans said as he wiped away my tears. Then I kissed Sans and hugged him. Sans then hugged me back. Not too soon after we pulled away from the kiss due to lack of air.

"Hey! Love birds! Hurry up and help!" Chara yelled at us. Then we got up and started to fight Gaster. After about 10 minutes of fighting we defeated Gaster and went back home. "Hey Sans," I said with a smile. "What?" He asked with a skele-cute grin. "Knock, knock." "Who's there?" Sans said as he put his hand near his nonexistent ear. "Olive." "Olive who?" Sans asked with a grin. "O-live you!" I said as I kissed him on his cheek.

Then Sans pulled his hoodie up and looked the other way. After a few seconds he looked back at me and said, "o-live you too." Sans then leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back. Not too long after we let go for air.

~The End~

No worries there will be a sequel, I just don't know when. And I will be editing previous chapters. Anyway good bye my wonderful flying narwhals!