Chapter Seventeen: Underfell Part One

(Frisk's POV)

Where am I? Hey the good news is that my leg is healed,so I took off the cast and got up. "Hey sweetheart don't you know how to greet a new pal, turn around and shake my hand," said someone. 'Sans?' I thought.

Then I turned around and saw Sans but it wasn't Sans, he had jagged teeth, red eyes, a black jacket, a red sweater, black shorts with yellow stripes, and black shoes. "Sans?" I asked. "Yep," he responded. Then I ran away, this was way too weird. Then Sans started running after me! And that's when I bumped into Toriel. "You must be new to the underground my dear child, I'll teach you how the underground works. Here it's killed or be killed," Toriel said with fireballs in her hands.

So I ran the other way but I bumped into 'Sans'. "Hey sweetheart, don't run away from me again," he said as he grabbed me by the shirt and his eye flashed red. I was so scared, so I kicked him in the gut and he dropped to the floor, I ran as fast as I could and that's when I bumped into her, Undyne. She picked me up by the throat, I couldn't breath.

~meanwhile~

(Sans POV)

We then walked back to Alphy's lab and told her about what happened. Then she brought us to a machine that let me see Frisk. She was getting choked by Underfell Undyne! "Hey Alphys is there any way we can get to Frisk?" I asked. "N-no but I c-can try t-to make s-something to get t-there," she stuttered. "I'll help," I responded.

(Frisk's POV)

Undyne was choking me and I couldn't breathe, then a bone hit her arm and she dropped me. My leg still hurt, I over used it, I ended up trying to run, but I tripped over myself. I was dragging myself through the snow until a bone pinned me down then three more pinned me down, I couldn't move. Then 'Sans' picked me up by the shirt and carried me all the way home like that. Once we got 'home' he threw me onto the couch and looked at me leg. He was rough but kind. "You ok?" He asked and nodded my head. "Good," he responded, then he sat down next to me then he put his arm around me. I think he likes me.

(Sans POV)

My and Alphys were making an outline for the invention that could save Frisk. I looked back at the screen and saw Underfell Sans put his arm around Frisk, it pissed me off. But then I noticed how uncomfortable Frisk looked and that's when she got up and asked to go outside. I trust Frisk completely. I have to save her.

(Frisk's POV)

"Hey, um Sans I'm gonna go outside to get some fresh air," I said. "Ok sweetheart but try to run away and I'll snap your neck," he responded. 'Ok then escaping is out of the question,' I thought as I walked outside. Please someone help me, anyone.

"I'll help you" I heard someone say, so I looked over and I saw Chara! Wait if everyone here is more evil then back home then just how bad is Chara here! "Calm down Frisk, it's Undertale me," Chara said. "Why did you say Undertale?" I asked. "Because we're in Underfell," Chara responded. "Under-wawawa?" I replied. "Underfell, it's an alternate universe," she told me. "Then who brought me here and how did you end up here?" I questioned.

"We both fell through portals thanks to Gaster," Chara said, I could tell she hated this Gaster person. "Who's Gaster?" I asked. "So skeleton boy hasn't told you who his dad is," Chara responded. "Wait! Gaster's Sans dad!" I said with a shocked look on my face.

"Yep, he's probably using us as an experiment to see how we react to all the other alternate universes and he might even teleport us to other timelines. But the one question I do have is how is he doing this all while still in the void." Chara said annoyed. "What's the void and the timelines?" I asked. "Wow you really know nothing. The vio-," Chara was cut off by Underfell Sans saying, "hey doll face who are you talking to."

~To be continued~

What will Frisk say to Underfell Sans and will Sans be able to save Frisk? Find out tomorrow (hopefully) in Chapter Eighteen: Underfell Part Two of Forbidden Love (Sans x Frisk)...Hey you guys I hope you enjoyed it, I might not be able to post anything because I'm on a trip so sorry in advance if I end up not posting anything. Whelp bye😋