chapter 1: guests

Elsa POV

I wake up in my room, feeling the cold breeze come in through my window. The only time the cold doesn't bother me is when I'm wearing the necklace Hiccup gave me. I get up and look in the mirror I put my hair in a braid, slip my clothes on and go out the door. Ever since we let twilight fly to the nesting grounds for a small vacation she hasn't come back, so Hiccup let's me give class with him in the academy. I put on the necklace careful not to let my powers hurt anyone. suddenly someone's hands are covering my eyes, guess who he says, Hiccup I yell cheerfully. correct he booms and takes his hands off my eyes. I look at him he still has the burn marks from when he saved me from being burned alive. he kisses me and we fly to the academy to start class.

                     ----------------------------------------------------- ---------

After we go to the academy and start training, Hiccup and me head back to the great hall. why are we going to the great hall I ask, my father has something to tell us he says its important  says Hiccup. we walk hand in hand all the way to the great hall I'm laughing because toothless won't settle down and is horsing around with Hiccup. Hiccup we here a voice yell and turn around to find Stoick walking towards us. Hello chief I say, hello Elsa how are you he asks, good I say just a bit sore from training. Good to hear now what I wanted to tell both of you was that today one of our most feared enemies has agreed to sign a treaty to settle the peace between our two tribes and they are coming here today he says in a serious tone. is that clear he asks, yes sir I say. you both got to be ready in 5 minutes. wait what, says Hiccup. your telling us this just 5 minutes before they're arrival really, really son. fine says Hiccup in an annoyed tone. I go wash my hair and put on something presentable.

Hiccup POV

After getting told to get ready for our guests arrival, I brush my hair change my shoulder pads, shirt, and put the Berk crest pin I sewed together. Elsa has a matching one. I walk outside and go get Elsa her hair is always so shiny, she always puts it in a braid. I hold her hand helping her walk since she's not yet recovered. when were finally there my father, Gobber, and some of the other villagers are waiting I can see the ship just a few feet away. LAND HO!!!!!!! I hear someone yell from the ship. I can see a young boy and girl about me and Elsa's age. Except the boy is a little taller. I can see an older woman and a man. as they tie the boat to the docks, everyone onboard gets off. first the man and woman then the young girl and boy. Hello stoick says the man, its been a while says my father. the girl and boy immediately head toward me and Elsa. Hello I'm Merida and this is my older brother Angus. Me and Elsa say hello in unison, until she goes in for a hug

Elsa POV

When I see the boy and girl they don't have much of an impression on everyone, they look like all vikings except for the girl wearing a dress. when I see her going in for a hug on Hiccup I quickly rush in to hug her back. she looks confused but takes the hug anyway. after greeting everyone, Hiccup's dad tells Hiccup and me to show Merida and Angus around so we do as were told showing them around until toothless pops out from under a bush and licks my face. dropping a paper on my lap. I open it, it says meet me in the cove at midnight. I quickly knew it was Hiccup, who wrote the note. I smile at him giggling. I can see the confusion on Angus and Merida's faces. when we walk to the cove I sit down toothless is by my side, nudging me for a fish. I grab the bow and arrows I keep stashed in the tree near the small river I aim and hit my target. I throw it up to toothless, he catches it and eats it whole.

Angus comes and sits down next to me, not losing his gaze on me until he speaks up, what happened to your side he says pointing to the bandage around my waist. someone hurt me, I stutter. Can we ride on the dragon  Merida squeals, I turn to Hiccup. giving him a nod of approval. he gets on toothless and Merida grabs on to him. they fly off and leave me alone with Angus. I just stare at the sky until he grabs my arm and pulls me up. I jerk my arm free, what's wrong with you I snap at him while rubbing my arm. Then he kisses me. I'm surprised, and pull back. what to afraid he says laughing. no I say, it's just I have a boyfriend I snap at him. then Hiccup and Merida arrive. I run as fast as I can back home, leaving Merida, Hiccup and Angus standing there. when I get to my house I run to my room collapsing on my bed, and fall asleep.