chapter 24: what happened

Elsa pov

i can feel Hiccup's lips start to kiss my neck. i'm scared i've never done this before, but i trust him. he slowly starts to pull at my shirt. his lips keep going farther down. i'm starting to be afraid wanting to back away but i can't help the feeling of being with him. his lips meet mine once again. i didn't know this feeling. he grabbing me now i start to grab him too. we start to kiss each other more furiously. what am i doing. i can't be doing this but the feeling of being with Hiccup can't be fought over so we stay like this for a few minutes.

Hiccup pov

this is the first time Elsa let me touch her. the feeling of both our bodies close together. before i know it i'm tugging at her shirt. my lips going down, down. i know what i'm doing and we do this for a few mintues.

............................................................

Elsa pov

i know what i had just done. i had given up myself to Hiccup. maybe this is all he wanted. to get me then leave me. i look at him then start getting dressed. what happened to the innocent girl i used to be i thought. i lean against the front of the cave and look outside for tommy. he's enjoying the water and the sun. i can't help but smile. when i feel hands wrap around me i let them i know its Hiccup and i know what i've done i've shown Hiccup how much i love him.