chapter 19: his reaction

Elsa pov

i look at my dad and wait for his reaction. your boyfriend huh, well then let him come here for me to see him more clearly. i turn and usher for Hiccup to come, he walks slowly and then he's face to face with my dad. my dad looks him up and down.

then he smiles, you've picked a great man he blurts out. and you two will make great parents. me and Hiccup look at each other both our faces bright red.

ya dad i say in a low voice. well then let the party continue he blares. then the room is filled with cheers and people talking. suddenly i feel someone behind me and see its Jack. hello jack how's your father asks my dad. great he is great. says jack good to hear replies my father. do these two know each other or what i ask myself. may i talk to you in private asks jack to my father. of course he replies and they walk out of the room.

Hiccup i'm sorry. i didn't know what to do i-i. don't worry its not your fault. says Hiccup.

Jack pov

sir thank you for your time now let's get to the point. that boy who Elsa says is her boyfriend is really her husband and tjey have a child i say. i know i'm lying but its only to get back at Elsa for not loving me. i think to myself.

Oden's eyes fill with rage. what he blurts out he's getting mad. what you heard i say. he walks out of the hall and into the room. i lied to him payback Elsa.

Elsa pov

Me and Hiccup are dancing when my dad is walking towards us. hi dad i say. i can see anger in his eyes but what would he be mad about. suddenly he separates me and Hiccup and punches Hiccup.

dad what are you doing to him i ask. he is your husband and you never told me. what who told you that i snap at him. i see a guard with a bow and a sheath of arrows. i knock out the guard and grab the bow and arrows dad stop i shriek. never this boy is going to die for his crimes he yells. stop or i shoot i yell at him. he looks at me hatred in his eyes, has he made you afraid of me hasn't he he snaps back. i get in front of Hiccup who is now on the floor in a pool of blood, Hiccup go i yell, no Elsa i won't he yells, tears are rising up. Hiccup i know you love me as much as i do but this is for your own good. i grab an arrow and stab myself.