chapter 15: act of kindness

Elsa pov

after eating i headed to bed i let tommy sleep on the bed while i slept on the floor.

i changed and drifted off to sleep.

Hiccup pov

i know Elsa doesn't wanna hurt anyone, but i can't help being mad at her for doing what she did. then jack passes me, before he can walk away i have him pinned to the ground.

you did this why just accept it she doesn't love you. i snap at him, well i'm willing to give it a shot and she is too he snaps back. i punch him in the face and he punches me back before we know it were both throwing each other to the other side of the room. until someone's at the door.

Elsa pov

i wake up to the sound of someone hitting the ground. i check to make sure tommy is okay. i put on a robe and go out of my room, the noise gets louder down the hall. as i look through the door i am shocked to see Hiccup and Jack fighting

stop it you two i yell holding on to my robe. they stop hitting each other and stare at each other angrily. you two are fighting like animals and your both badly injured. i snap at them. sorry Elsa says Hiccup, what about you Jack what do you have to say for yourself i say.

he started it says Jack pointing to Hiccup. Elsa i hear a voice say i turn around and see tommy rubbing his eyes, tommy are you okay i say, ya but i heard yellibg and came to see what it was he replies. i pick him up and cradle him in my arms, go to sleep i say.

okay he says and i put him down, he walks back to my room and closes the door. when i look back i see Jack and Hiccup's stunned faces.

i know i say you never seen me treat a child with kindness i say. you did good says Hiccup. thank you i say and you two go to bed and stop fighting. they nod and head to their rooms.

Jack pov

i am stunned at what she had just done, is that her's and Hiccup's child. i stop wondering and remind myself i can ask her tommorow and that she'll be falling in love with me. i get in to bed and fall asleep.

Hiccup pov

i always knew she was a good mother i tell myself as i drift off to sleep.

Elsa pov

i go back to bed and fall asleep.