chapter 17: thank you

Elsa pov

when i wake up i see Tommy is in between me and Hiccup. how did i get here. i remember everything that had happened. i try and get up the pain in my side had died down.

Hiccups eyes flicker open, Elsa your awake he whispers. ya what happened i ask. you came to me running and fell on the ground me and tommy both got you cleaned up. thank you i say.

your welcome he says. i kiss him knowing he would have done the same. we sit up and stare at the wall. suddenly tommy starts to wake up. Elsa your okay he yells. ya i am now i say. he hugs me and looks at Hiccup then me Hiccup then me. what i ask. Hiccup told me he loved you more than anything and he took me flying on toothless he says. oh thats good dis you have fun i ask. ya it was fun but i didn't get to say good bye to toothless he says. he didn't leave he's just outside i say.

suddenly toothless barges in throigh the door and jumps on the bed. we all start laughing. this is the mosy fun 8've ever had since i got here.

then the same lady i met the first day i was here enters. oh peeping tom she shrieks as she pushes Hiccup out the door i love you i yell i love you too he yells before the door closes behind him.

i giggle a bit and get up out of bed. your highness she says you've got to get ready. for what i ask. the party. what do you mean i say. your father is coming home. what i say combing.back my hair with my hand.

yes he will be most delighted to see you. oh i say. all i can think about is Hiccup and i can't push out that thought. i put on my clothes and boots. then help tommy change into his clothes. we walk to the dining room, i am too scared to enter when i see Jack. the way he treated me i didn't like it. but i suck it up.

good morning i say as i sit down. god morning replies Jack. we eat up and all of us head to the ball room.

its beautifully decorated with blue streamers and a giant chandeleir hanging in the middle of the room.

i feel someone's hands wrap around me. i see it's Hiccup and let him. this is going to be the party of the year i hear one of the ladies yell.

jack pov

i can't forget the way Elsa had treated me. we walk to the ballroom.

Hiccup pov

i wrap my arms around Elsa and she lets me, while holding my hands. we look at the ball room being decorated. why are they decorating i ask. i can see a worried look on Elsa's face. my dad is coming home. she replies.