chapter 4: long lost

Hiccup POV

After Elsa had told me why she didn't want to stay in bed two men came in. Hello we are from Brisingr island, we have come seeking Elsa Brisingr daughter of Oden. what I can't be the daughter of Oden says Elsa. my mom died in a fire and my father was banished from Berk. she can't be I say trying to help her.

Elsa POV

you are indeed the daughter of Oden one of the men replies, you were born with the powers of ice and snow says the other. wait how do you know that I ask holding on to Hiccup. When you were born your father put a curse on you to have special powers he wanted you to be as great as he was says one of the men. Hiccup help me this can't be true I say with tears in my eyes. then I let out a cry in pain. Elsa cries Hiccup, look you have to go she is in no condition to receive this kind of news now please leave says Hiccup, gesturing them away.

Your okay he assures me, Hiccup I never wanna leave you I say in pain. you never will he replies. I hold on tightly to him never wanting to let go. your safe he whispers in my ear. I can't help but wonder what if I am the daughter of  oden. Hiccup and I stay in silence until we hear foot steps and turn in the direction of the stairs.