chapter 11: i missed you

Hiccup POV

you idiot, why were you trying to hurt her I yell at the boy, my name is jack and I was just trying to help her he yells back. I know I made a mistake, but won't admit it fine I say fine he snaps back. I am taken to Elsa's room where Jack is also.

when I enter Jack is holding her hand, while she is unconscious. I want to pull his hand away but that will only make it worse. hey I say as I get near the bed. hey replies Jack, then Elsa's eyes start to flicker open. Hiccup she blurts out, Elsa I yell your okay.

ya I am now she says. ahem says Jack, I'm still here he says, waving his hand around.

Elsa POV

oh sorry thank you jack I say and thank you too Hiccup. I smile at both of them and see a bruise on Hiccup's arm.

Hiccup your hurt I yell, ya but I'll be fine he says. no tell someone to help you I scold at him like I'm his mother. okay he says grabbing my hand. then he exits the room leaving me alone with jack.

Jack POV

As she is talking to that Hiccup guy, I can tell that she is in love with him but that will change he is gonna have to leave sooner or later. suddenly a black dragon runs into the room. and licks her face, she is giggling and petting the beast.  I pull out my sword ready to fight.

when she sees the sword, she immediately tells me to put it away. I listen to her and I put it away. how can you calm this beast I ask. first he's not a beast his name is toothless, second he won't hurt you unless you hurt him, and third he's friendly. she answers back.