Rob the waiter

I do hope you like this story bc I do try. please vote.

Molly x

_______

Later that night I decided to text the number gave to me by the waiter, Rob.

To: Rob

Hi... It's Ryder here. The girl from the restaurant.

Ryder x

I didn't waste a second getting my laptop out and searching through Tumblr. It only took a few minutes before my phone vibrated, signalling I have a text.

From: Rob

Hello sunshine. I was waiting to see how long it took for you to text me. Eager I see. ;)

Rob x

I blushed at his message. I'm far from eager, I reassure myself. It was only a few hours ago since I received the napkin with his number on it.

To: Rob

I'm far from eager. Any how, how are you? :)

Ryder x

I'm really bad when it comes to talking to boys. I lay back on my bed, still scrolling through my timeline. Whilst petting Ozzy my phone vibrates yet again.

From: Rob

Don't deny it sunshine :) I'm very well thanks babe. How are you?

Rob x

Not the first time this evening my cheeks had burned up. God is it me or has it got hotter? His use of the word 'babe' made me smile, and that's how our friendship began.

_________

So... I wrote this real quick. Sorry if there is any mistakes. Thank you for reading. Please vote.

Molly x