Car Ride

Rob carried me to his car, placing me back on my feet, opening the car door for me to slip in the back. Harry was riding shotgun. Head down, he looked asleep, I kicked the back of his chair with my left foot as I rested my head against the window. Harry shot his head in my direction, blinking rapidly.

"Ryder" He croaked, morning voice present. I hummed, rolling my eyes.

"I'm so sorry I left. I needed to ring someone about..." He looked out of the window at Rob who was currently leaning against the car smoking, he lowered his voice dramatically, "The other World" I blinked at him.

"Harry, I don't think I was thinking clearly....I can't just leave my family? Also, I have a job!" I lean forward while talking. I huff.

"We can go after your work tomorrow?" His eyes burned into my blue eyes with hope.

"What about my parents? What would I tell them? What about your parents?" I ask. He let out a strain of coughs, lowering his head, sitting back in his seat he looks ahead out the window.

"My mother died during a battle of the Sfrok. She was a warrior, a beauty. Your mother, my queen, loved her. My father....he.....he turned to underworld. Enemy, traitor." He spat out the last part.

"Queen?" I question. Harry turns to look at me. He bows his head, eyes to the floor.

"Yes my princess. You were taken as a baby. A fallen angel" He raises his head just as Rob climbed in.

"Where too?" He coughed.

___________________

AYYYYY. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote. If you're enjoying this story, please recomend my story to other, I would greatly ipresheate it. Thank you for reading.

Twitter: @JaisSlushPuppy

Instagram: @JaisSlushPuppy

Molly x