Smile

We said our goodbyes to Rob and off he sped. I turned, looking at Harry who was looking up through the trees and out into the night sky. I cough, opening the gate letting Harry enter first. He was already half way up the path before I'd shut the gate and started to walk up the path. Knowing me , I stand on a rock in my bare feet. I take in a rather large breathe.

"Damn you shit excuse of a stone" I scream removing the stone from the soul of my foot, wincing with pain.

"Ryder Rose! Do not swear!" My mother screeched from the porch. I was taken back, I didn't realise she was stood there, Harry stood behind her, smirking.

"Sorry mother" I jog down the path. As I pass my mother I hear her take in a deep breath before speaking my name. I turn to her wondering what was up.

"What happened to my shoes?" You could hear the pain behind her broken voice. I gulped.

"I got stuck in quick sand. I'm so sorry" I frowned looking at her fiddling hands.

"Get them cleaned" She ordered storming off into the living room. I turn, wide eyed at Harry who only shrugs his shoulders before bombing up the stairs, with me following.

"HARRY!" I hear Lucas shout with joy. I pass Harry on the stairs whispering 'sucker' in his ear before running the other flights of stairs. I hear Harry's footsteps close behind me and I shriek when Harry's arms wraps it's way around my waist before pushing me behind him as he climbs the rest of the stairs.

"Cheat" I state, making Harry stick his tongue out at me before entering my bedroom. When I entered my room I saw Harry had made himself very comfortable on my bed. He was sat on my bed with his shoes off. His head rested against my head board whilst looking down at his phone. I hum gracefully moving towards my wardrobe, I grab my loose hanger then trotted over to my Chester draws grabbing my sponge bob pyjamas. Walking towards my door i turn to Harry.

"I'm popping to the bathroom, don't move" I smile as he nods once before returning his attention to his phone.

After changing into my night clothes I return to a sleeping Harry, was I really that long? I sneak up to Harry on the bed laying beside him. I play with one of his glorious curls but was taken back when I heard a deep moan come from the sleeping man. I quickly remove my touch but before I could react Harry had moved from his sleeping position to on top of me, staring down at me with his darkened eyes. I take in a deep breath our faces are only , also taken back by his quick movement.

"Don't Ry" He moans looking down at my lips, his stare sends shivers down my back making my back arch, my front collides with Harry's body and he falls down onto me as my back hits the mattress. We both burst in fits of laughter before Harry comment on my pyjamas causing us both to laugh again. I stare into Harry's eyes and see happiness,

"Your eyes are so beau-" I was stopped by a pair of lips.

_____________________

Heyyyyyyy........hope you enjoyed it hehe. Thank you for reading, please vote. Ilysm.

Twitter: @JaisSlushPuppy

Instagram: @JaisSlushPuppy

Molly x