Harry is what?

We had arrived home minutes later, I searched through my pockets for my keys, my key? I pat my back pockets.

"Shoot!" I reach the door pressing the door bell twice. I wait a couple of minutes before turning around facing Harry and Lucas. I wince taking in their disappointed looks.

"Sorry I must have left my keys in the house" I point back at the house. Harry goes and shuts the gate, letting Lilly off her lead. He walks back towards me sitting down on the door step patting the space next to him.

"Sit." He speaks, I sit down down, my back resting against the door. Lucas was currently chasing Lilly around the front garden with a stick.

"You don't have to stay. You can go" I speak first looking up into the trees which surround my house and all the houses alone this street.

"Naa, I'm good." I take a look at Harry who is staring at me. I gaze into his eyes but diverted my gaze to Lucas. I don't want to be took in by those mesmerizing eyes.

"Whatever" I speak closing my eyes resting my head against the door.

"There is something you need to know Ry" I open my eyes, frowning.

"Ry?" I smirk. Harry only rolls his eyes before continuing.

"It's important Ryder," He looked deadly serious but I wasn't quite sure. I nodded my head wanting him to continue. I looked over to Lucas to see if her was okay, which he was and returned my attention back to Harry.

"Ok, well I'm not-" Harry was cut of by a screech of someones cars wheels, I heard Harry speak a cure word under his breath making me frown. I looked out to the street to see my parents were here. I jumped up greeting my mother half way alone the path with a hug. 

"Why aren't you inside?" She asked in wonder stepping out of our hug. I didn't get to answer her question when she looked behind me and saw Harry.

"Harry!" She cheered, "what are you doing here?" she walked past me to hug Harry. I turned around to see father currently crawling around playing with the dog, I laugh peacefully shaking my head.

I turned back around to see mother and Harry in a heavy conversation. I stood there waiting for someone to hurry up and open the door. My mother shouted my name and I turned my head to view her, she beckoned me over to her and Harry. I strolled over with a smile on my face.

"What is the matter?" I look at my mother innocently.

"Harry here wants to take you out on a little date tonight" She beams nodding her head in Harry's direction. I grimace. Taking a look at the smirk present on he's glorious features. I let out a groan looking at mother in a pleading manor. She shook her head in response.

"I will pick you up at 8? We can finish our talk." He smile was so innocent but I knew it was fake. I rool my eyes moving towards the front door, sitting down on the door step in a huff. 

"See you later Ry" Harry beamed waving his hand in my directions, I only shook my head.

______________

Hey sugarr, I hope you like it. Please vote. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it.

Twitter: @JaisSlushPuppy

Molly x