A job?

A/N: sup. I hope you like the story so far. Thanks for reading. Please vote.

Molly x

________

I arrived home 30 minutes later still clueless and gob smacked of what had just occurred.

My father greeted me by the door. My heart still in my throat.

"Hello Ryder- oh, you look- you look flustered?" He spoke with a frown.

"Oh..." I spoke trying to make up an excuse. "It's just the weather...it's really hot." I reassured him the best I could. His eyes turned to slits, unsure of my answer. He soon waddled of when I didn't do anything but smile.

_________

It's now 1pm and the whole family are sitting in the living room doing different activities. I was in the middle of texting to Rob. He wants to take me out on a date tonight which I haven't asked my parents about yet. My mother swiftly turned to look at me.

"Ryder. Have you thought about getting a job?" I was taken a back by the random question. I was puzzled, unsure of my answer. My mother continued.

"Me and your father know a guy that can give you a part time job. It's a little cafe in the centre of town. It pays well too, he told us £15 a day, 4 hours a day, 4 days a week" She spoke with love. She smiled great fully at me waiting for a response.

I thought hard about the offer. " what days will I have to work?" I enquired, raising my eyebrow.

My father spoke this time, " Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday." He spoke not looking up from his newspaper.

"And the hours?" I asked slinging my arm around Lucas whilst he played on his console.

"11-4, 4hours work plus 1hour for lunch and breaks." My mother responded with a chirp standing up from her chair moving towards the kitchen, carrying her cup along with her. " So you'll do it?" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Sure. I will gain some money to pay for my driving lessons" I smiled peacefully.

My dad dropped his newspaper to his lap, picking up his mobile and dialling a number. I gave him a questioning look.

"Ah Dave, it's me Marc. Hi yeah.." He stud up briefly moving towards the door. "Yeah about the job? Is it still available? She said yes..." And with that he left the room to carry on his conversation in private.

"ryy-derr..." Lucas dragged my name out. Asking for something.

"Yes my big man?" I squeezed his shoulder, making him fidget.

"Can we go to the park?" He gave me pleading eyes. With that my heart start to race thinking about my last incident at the park.

"I-uh.." I was cut off before I could continue, my dad burst through the door.

"You got yourself a job sugarplum. You start tomorrow, he said to arrive at 10 so he can show you around." He smiled at me whilst continuing, "you can thank me later." He sent me a wink making me roll my eyes.

"Oy- don't roll your eyes at me or they'll fall out." This comment made Lucas uncontrollably giggle, making me let out a small chuckle.

_________

It was now 6pm and Rob hadn't stopped bugging me about telling my parent about the date which will occur tonight. Rob will be coming to pick me up at 7. I had an hour before he arrived. Plenty of time.

I got out my laptop and searched through tumblr posts about the YouTube group named 'The Janoskians'. I've loved them for ages and adore their YouTube videos.

I had enough of tumblr and decided it was now best to get changed. I sieved through my clothes, picking out a dark red dress which came just above my knees. It cut low around the neck and back, giving off a bit of cleavage. I slipped on my shoes.

Grabbing my make up bag, I move toward my dressing table setting up my curling wand. I applied a little bit of foundation and liquid eyeliner, making a wing affect. I applied my nude lipgloss and that was my make up completed.

Now towards the hair. This is my first proper date with a boy and I wanted to make an effort. When my curling wand was ready to use I made slight waves to give my dark hair a natural look.

When I was all ready I trotted down stair to talk to my mother.

"Mother? Do you remember that guy who gave me his number?" She hummed in response, wanting for me to continue. " Well we started talking...and he asked me out on a date...tonight" my mother finally looked at me. smile spread wide across her beautiful features.

"Aw that's find honey, what time is he coming round?"she questioned. I told her the time. she looked down at her watch and back to my face.

" he will be arriving soon" I spoke. she soon replied with a serious look, "just promise me you'll be safe and be careful." I swiftly nodded my head.

___________

It's was now 7pm and Rob had just minutes arrived and father was already questioning him

'Who are you?'

'What are your intentions with my daughter?'

'Is that your car?'

Questions which are stoping us from going on out date.

"Father." I moaned "we need to leave now. Goodnight." And with that we left.

_________

A/N:Next chapter will be the date.

Hope you liked it. It was 11:45pm when I finished this chapter. Thanks for reading. Please vote.

Molly x