first day

*recap of last night*

Before we entered the car Harry pinned me against the car door, both his hands lying on the roof. I closed my eyes, not wanting to know what happens next. I soon felt a pair of soft lips press against mine, making my eyes shoot open. I placed both palms against Harry's chest, pushing him with all my strenth. He soon pulled away with a frown.

"Get in" was all he said. He unlocked the car jumping in his side while i stood there, gormless. All I could think was why had Harry done that. Why did he kiss me? ME? I was soon brought back to the world when a rather annoying siren goes off. I quickly run around the left side of the car, open the door and jump in.

The sound of the engine roars to life. I looked around the interior of the car, it was rather clean. Too clean for my liking. It felt like it was either new or had just been cleaned top to bottom. I sniffed up. Mint was what I could smell. The rest of the car ride was slow, I sat with my head against the window watching the surroundings fly past with the speed the car is traveling at. Harry only spoke to ask for directions, keeping his eyes locked on the road ahead.

We soon came to a halt making me fling forward from my seat. I looked to my right to see Harry gripping the steering wheel rather tightly, making his knuckles turn white. I let out a rather loud sigh unbuckling my seat belt. I reached for the door handle when a walm hand gripped my forearm. I turned, looking into pleading eyes. I tilted my head, confused. He dropped his gaze to his lap letting go of my arm. His face turned hard as stone.

"go" he spoke sternly. I moved out of the car as fast as I could, slamming the door behind me. I ran to the front door not bothering to look back.

*The next morning*

My mother entered my room at around 8:30am this morning telling me to 'move your butt misses' and a yank of the duvet which soon got me up with a huff. When I made my bed I moved to my wardrobe opening the doors and sifting through my clothes, wondering what to wear. I need to make a first impression for my boss.

I pick out a black pencil skirt, it's my mothers, I borrowed it a while back for an event at my fathers work, and a plain white blouse. I picked out a pair of black ballet pumps which had a little bow on the front and slipped the outfit on.

I went to my dressing table, turned my straighteners on and I started to apply little but enough make up to cover my blemished skin. I redo my eyeliner about three times before I finally match the two eyes perfectly. I brushed through my hair before straightening out my tangled curls. When my hair was fully straightened I tied it up into a high pony tail.

*Arrival to the cafe*

I was currently in my fathers car, heading to the little cafe down town. I kept begging him for a lift and when he finally broke it was too late for me to walk anyways.

"What should I expect?" I turned to look at the side of my fathers features. He looked over to me for a few seconds before looking back out at the road ahead.

"Well...he said he's going to pair you up with his son, Storm. He's going to show you everything you need to know, all the tricks, whatever" he spoke again, smiling. He soon turned into a local street and butterflies erupt my stomach.

Father parks the car down a back lane, cutting the engine he turns to look at me with a wide smile.

"This is your stop sugarplum. Good luck. Text me when you're finished and I will see if I can come pick you up, other wise you'll have to make your own way home." He spoke leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Thank you. I will text you" I squealed looking down at my watch, five minutes to ten. I looked back up to father. "what's the cafe called?" I questioned.