The park

Hey everyone. I thought of this whilst in school. Hope you like it.

Molly x

________

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. Mine and Robs texting continued through to the early hours of this morning. We talked about anything and everything. I learned that he's going to be 20 in August and is originally from the south of England.

_________

It's around 9am and my mothers already awake. There is a glorious smell coming from downstairs. I let my nose guide me to the kitchen sitting down at the grand table in the dining room. I wouldn't say my parents are filthy rich, but they do have two well paid jobs which cover the house and allow us to have an odd holiday here and there.

"Morning mother" I finally sang, making my mother jump.

"Oh-child, you scared me" she said with her hand placed on her heart. I let out a small giggle.

"What you making?" I asked peering over my mothers shoulder, taking in the rich smells.

"I'm making a ham omelette for your father and I" my mother spoke just as my stomach let out a low grumble. My mother turned to face me. Giving me a warm smile, " I'm guessing you want one too?" I hummed in response.

_________

I had already planned my day ahead which consists of me taking a trip to the park and reading a novel called, 'The Faults In our Stars' my friends have been bugging me to read it since the start of the year.

I walked upstairs after devouring my omelette within minutes. Me and food have that kind of relationship.

I changed from my mini mouse pyjamas into a long flowery skirt, which I adore. I wore a plain white vest with a cream crocheted cardigan. I once again wore my purple Doc Martens. I would say my fashion sense is unique and different from everyone else. I'm not a sheep, I don't follow crowds.

I walked back downstairs, the time now 11am. My brother no doubt still fast asleep. I grabbed my shoulder bag placing my book, phone, headphones and a bottle of water into my bag since the British weather is rather hot today.

As I walked out the door, the sun blinding me, I rushed back into the house searching for my sunglasses. "Where are my sunglasses when I need them." I grumbled. Aha, I found you! I thought to myself. Moments later I exited the house wearing my sunglasses to protect my eyes from the scorching sun.

My route to the park was fast and as I made my way over to my usual bench I heard sniggers coming from the path to my left. I took a look and regretted it straight away. A group of youths around 17 were making there way over to me. I buried my head into my book trying not to make out I didn't notice them.

"Well hello there beautiful" a seductive voice spoke up out of the group stepping through the group to sit next to me. I shuffled away from the unknown man which caused him to chuckle,

"Something wrong babe? Scared?" He asked in a mocking tone. I took a long glance at the man. He had light shaggy brown hair which covered his forehead in an edgy way. He had hazel eyes and a distinctive scar just below his left eye. He caught me staring and smirked. I looked back down at my book, uninterested. This only caused him to laugh low and slowly causing a slight shiver to run down my spine.

"So babe, what's your name?" He said whilst running his rough finger along my jaw. I looked at him in a disgust manor. I removed his hand from my face and carried on reading.

He grabbed my jaw roughly, causing me to let out a whimper.

"Don't ignore me" he spat, making me jump.

"R-Ryder" I whimpered out shyly. He smirked.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful face" he stared lustfully at my lips. He released my jaw from his tight grip, making me rub over the sore places. I packed my book back into my bag and started to stand up only to be pushed back down by the unknown man.

I finally built up the courage to speak "What do you want from me! I don't even know your name!" I shouted "leave me alone" I tried to stand again but this time one of his friends slammed me down harshly against the bench.

"Jonah" he spoke whilst hovering over me. He had a smirk plastered from ear to ear.

"Leave.Me.Alone" I shoved at his chest, but he wouldn't budge. This caused his friends to laugh and Jonah's smirk to widen.

"You heard the lady" a low grumble spoke causing Jonah's attention to switch to the tall figure standing beside the bench. Jonah stood up from his previous position to stand in front of the man. I let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding in. The man stood towering over Jonah. Jonah still stood his ground. A hideous smirk plastered across his grim face.

"Oh yeah? And whatcha gonna do if I don't?" He said raising his eyebrow. The figure didn't reply but instead kicked him in the crotch making Jonah fall into the grass in pain.

"Shit" he cursed whilst rolling in grass holding his crotch.

The man took one glance at the other youths for them to scurry off like scared mice. He then turned to me. I only had to look at him to recognise him.

"You- your the guy from the restaurant. Right?" I asked but got no response. He stood there still as a statue. I saw his mouth twitch upwards for a split second but return into a straight line.

"What's your name?" I asked. No response. "Can I at least know the name of my saviour?" By this time Jonah had also scurried along, not bothering to look back.

He answered this time, "Harry, Harry Styles" and with that he left. Leaving me gob smacked.

________

A/N: Heyy. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading. Please vote.

Molly x