Mystery

"Show me" I demanded.

Harry shot up holding his hand out. I gulped, stretching my arm out to grasp Harry's rather sweaty hand. I swiftly rose from my chair and we ran for the exit, hand in hand. More like dragged with how fast Harry is running.

"Oy! Kids! You haven't paid for your drinks" Toram shouted running after us. I looked behind in worry to see him hot on our tracks.

"Harry" I squeezed his hand lightly trying to gain his attention, growling he told me to close my eyes as he swiftly pulled my up and onto his back, gripping tight a hold on Harry's broad shoulders. I opened my eyes and regretted it instantly. We were currently running across a busy main road. I squealed burying my face deep into Harry's back. Harry squeezed my left thigh hard, ordering to keep my eyes shut. I only shut one eye, whilst peeking out of my left eye. I saw a high speeding car travel only mere seconds away from us.

"CAR!" I scream, wrapping my legs around Harry as tight as I could and with that the car zoomed, fully speed ahead. I turned to look at the car to find it had already passed us but we were totally fine. I looked in the other direction to fine the same car half way down the motor way.

"How did you do that?" I murmured as we reached the other side. Harry placing me back down onto the ground but my legs were too weak to hold me. I fell to ground holding my head.

"Magic" was all Harry said.

______________

AYYY. Hello sugar. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading, please vote. I love you!

Thank you!

Twitter: @JaisSlushPuppy

Insta: @JaisSlushPuppy

Molly x