day 1

I woke up to a drumming sensation on my back. I open my eyes staring at the wall on my right, I yawn.

"Morning" Harry chirps and I groan in response nuzzling back into my pillow.

"What time is it?" I hoarse out still with my eyes closed.

"hmm...10:13am, you're a heavy sleeper and a sleep talker." Harry laughs and I frown.

"What was I saying?" I shyly speak, turning around, I open my eyes looking at Harry as I place my arm on Harry's hip, his eyes widen before he speaks.

"You spoke in short breaths but it was quite amusing. I stayed up listening until you settled down.You spoke about your dog, you said, 'Lilly my sweet-" he grunts before continuing,"get off, I said get off you pesant'" He burst into fits of laughter and I turned red. I squeeze his waist and he takes in a shape breath, removing my hand he pulls back the covers to his hip.

"Look" He skims his fingers across his hip, "This scar, this scar was a near death experience. Please don't touch it, too many memories." He gulps, I stare down at the scar then back up to his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked but he ignored me.

"So I was thinking, maybe after work today I could pick you up and see my mate about the training?"

"Mmm sure" I rest my head back against my pillow, closing my eyes.

"Oy sleepy head," he wiggled me, "you have work, I'll give you a ride." he shifts off of the bed and I peek up at him too see him stumble over to his jeans, slipping them up his slim legs, as I move my stare slowly up his body I meet his eyes, and I blink away, flushing. I stand up making my way towards my knicker draw. I pick out a black pair of knickers, I look to the left of me where my wardrobe is and I feel Harry's presents behind me. His breath tickled my neck, I twist my neck in circular motion as the breath tickles down my neck. I turn around but it wasn't Harry.

"Nice knickers" Zayn spoke in a devilish tone. I look behind Zayn to see Harry curled up in a ball with his eyes watching me. He nods before closing his eyes, is he dead? Horror takes over.

"Harry!" I shout just as Zayn pulls the pants out of my hands and balls it up into my mouth. my eyes widen and I scream, but it was muffled. He brings his hands up to my face slapping it once causing a stinging sensation in my left cheek. I close my eyes at the impact and a single tear rolls down my cheeks and onto my top.

"That's for before in the club, but this," he turns me around tying my hands with some sort of rope, "is for my king" he laughs before wrapping his arms around my body. And just like that he said the simple word,

"Crazea" and the time passes like a flash of light, the wind hits me twise as hard as any normal windy day. I close my eyes, fidgeting within his grip but soon he lets go of me and I fall onto a hard stone floor.

"Alas my son, you've returned." A ruff voice speaks with power and edge. I keep my eyes closed only able to to think about Harry.

"My lady," A roar of laughs fills the room and I open my eyes, sitting up I stare at everyone of them. In the corner I see the one person I would hate to see here, she's sat, all bare with many bleeding cuts, the only thing covering her breast is a fine sheet of cloth she also has a dark pair of worn-out knickers, she's tied up on one of the tall, dark brick walls of this moist room, June.

Georgina's POV

I need to talk to Ryder about last night, not in this house I want her to bring boys home, even if it's Harry. Yes I know about why Harry is here but her father doesn't. I final reach her room, her door is slightly open. I knock once and the door slides open. What I see is terrifying. I rush over to Harry's life less body.

"No, no, no, no" I fall to the ground holding Harry's head on my lap. His eyes flicker open and I heave in a large breath.

"What happened Harry?" I question stroking his face.

"He took Ryder" He jumps up, repeating his words and I start to freak out.

"W-ho? Who took her?"

"Zayn" And with that Harry ran to the window, opened it, and jumped.

Queen Sarrine's POV

I sat up in my bed as I felt a gust of wind hit the back of my neck. I squint my eyes, searching the room until my senses tell me there's a visitor.

"Harry? come out of there" I heard a few footsteps from behind the curtain and when he stood out from behind the curtain, he curtsies before standing straight.

"My queen, we need many, many people as fast as possible." He huffs out.

"And why is this?"

"It's Zayn," when he says his name, I'm out of bed and speed my way in front of him in a flash.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I fuss over to my screen, changing into my jade grown.

"Zayn has took Ryder down to the Underworld and we need to get her back out of there"

"Get Gradean and Hade up here now!" I shout and he rushes off. I start to pace the room.

"I'm never going to meet my baby, my princess, my girl. NEVER" I scream, waking up Tarhum. I fall to the foot of the bed with my arms draped around the frame.

"It's Ryder, she's in the Underworld." I scream into the comforter but it comes out muffled. A pair of hand pick me up from behind and set me on my feet. I turn around to see Tarhum.

"We will find her, we're going to whatever happens, we will save her."

With a knock on my door, the three of them walk into the room, hands behind their backs.

Ryder's POV

I scream out, frowning at the devil himself.

"How dare you bring my friend here you monster" I grit my teeth together, glaring. I lean forward, trying to stand up but Zayn grips my tied hands pushing me back down onto the ground and I let out a piercing screech causing Zayn to lose his grip allowing me to rush over to June.

"What have you done?" I cry out.

"I'm sorry" She muffles out as I feel a tall presents behind me and I turn around to find Zayn stood with the widest grin on his face.

"Your friend has been a bad girl, SLUT" He looks down at me as his eyes darken he lets out a dark chuckle and the anger boils up inside of me I raise my knee...

________________

Hey........hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please vote, thank you for reading, it means alot.

Molly x