Day 2

"Your friend has been a bad girl, SLUT" He looks down at me as his eyes darken he lets out a dark chuckle and the anger boils up inside of me I raise my knee, itching it closer to Zayn's crotch but I miss. He slid to the left and I stumble forward. I closed my eyes, thinking, remembering what Harry had told me..."You have many gift because of your family history. These are; unable to break bones due to healing powers, memory scare," memory scare, that's it!

"Don't even think about it princess" a deep roar speaks and I stand up, laughing, I stare down the scowling creature in the corner, I cock my head to the right, squinting, before walking up to the creature sat in the funky chair in the corner, slapping him once.

"Who do you think you are? All of you? ey? How dare you think you can take me! Me of all people, the princess of the Highland. You hear that, the Highland not the Underworld. Shame, shame on you" I circle the room threatening anyone who tries to come near me with a fist and a squint of of the eyes.

Queen Sarrine's POV

"Hushhh" I stumble back hitting the wall. My eyes fall to the back of my head.

"My queen?" Hade asks, stood next to the iron gate, waiting for orders.

"It's Ryder" I recover, standing up straight, "She has stood up to them, she said 'Who do you think you are? All of you? ey? How dare you think you can take me! Me of all people, the princess of the Highland. You hear that, the Highland not the Underworld. Shame, shame on you' we need to get to her, Hade, send her signals of help, but block out the peasants that can read her" I bark the order and he rushes of. Harry stumbles forward off of the wall, eyes on the floor, his mouth is wobbling, he closes his eyes hitting his head against the hard wall before sliding down it letting out a cry.

"My queen, I failed you" He screamed , pulling at the roots of his hair, I stand before him, unaffected by his sorrow. I bend down, I reach out dragging my long finger along his jaw line before grabbing his chin, insisting he looks me in the eye, his eyes are puffed and red as I shoot him a strong look.

"Child, I didn't ask you personally to search for my sweet, your princess, I asked the civilians of the Highland. You, my dear soul, stood up for the task and I'm forever grateful of you trying, I really am." I wipe a tear away from his check before standing up. "Up child, we have a battle on our hands." He stood before me, he open his mouth to speak but I stopped him.

"No more drivel son of Judith. Don't make me comfort you over something like this. We're going to get her, for real." He nods, following after me. But I stop him as Hade stumbles through the door. He straightens up before he speaks.

"There isn't enough volunteers. Maybe 50-70. We can't take them all on their own turf." Hade looks between the two of us before Harry speaks.

"Ryder has friends down on earth, only one problem, they're wolves. Dave and Storm Jones" Harry growls making me laugh. I walk back toward my window, opening the silk curtains. I turn around smiling, before looking down on Harry.

"Child, I just can't get over your hatred towards wolves, you're a descendant, am I right?" I question, knowing the answer. His face turned sour before turning out of sight.

"We need as many people as we can, and if that mean for a family Reunion, then so be it." I smile down at him as a small huff escapes his lips, making me lift up an eyebrow before he runs to the window, taking off.

Harry's POV

I run, run as fast as possible through the forest, i'm on Earth now, I need to succeed in this task, princess Ryder needs to be where she belongs, her home, up on the Highlands. The reason why I have to ask the darn wolves for help is mostly because Angels are scared, still scared of what happened at the battle of Sfork, this happened more than 18 years ago. I laugh, shaking my head as I come to the shitty cafe of these wolf scum. How dare the queen bring up that. I kick the door open, as I walk in, I search around the cafe for any unwanted demons. As I scan the room, my eyes meet with a young girl, she looks about 16, with short blonde hair which covers her ears, I wink at her but it doesn't effect her in the slightest, she carries on staring, and I walk over. I lean over the opposite chair, turning my head to the side as he speaks.