31: Fun times

**WARNING: SMUT ahead**

Once in, we quickly make our way to the bed where I straddle on top of him and his legs lay off the bed. His hands find their way under my shirt and hold me at my waist. I use my own hand to work at loosening his tie and kiss at his neck. He moans as I suck at his skin, causing me to lose my patience and growl with frustration. "Let me help, doll." He removes his hands from my waist and goes to help remove his tie. I watch as he easily removes the knot and I can feel my core dampen further with the need to feel him inside me. I take my hands to the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. My breasts stay firmly propped up from the push-up I wore for the sting and I lower my lips back to his as his eyes graze over me. His hand finds its way to one of my breasts and he begins to rub at it over the bra. I feel his member thick underneath me and begin to grind a bit on him, wanting him to take it the next step. He leans up onto his elbows and quickens the pace of our kiss to match the pace of our hump. "You have protection?" He pulls away momentarily out of breathe. I nod with a smirk and quickly crawl over to my nightstand to grab a condom. I work at the buttons of my pants as he works on his belt and we're quickly left in only our under garments. His eyes gleam with anticipation matching my own and he suddenly throws me down onto the bed on my back and straddles me "you're beautiful Maddison." He tells me, leaning down to kiss me.

"Shut up and screw me Sonny." I roll my eyes and demand of him.

He basically growls at me and begins to lower his kisses down to my breasts, moving my bra to the side to suckle at my nipple. I lower my right hand down his chest and under his boxers where his cock is hard in my hand. I begin to rub my fingers gently over it, happily pleased with his size. His kisses begin to trail down my stomach further causing his body to lower and me to lose contact with his member. I basically pout and he pauses right at the top of my underwear and looks up at me "you want it that bad?" He asks.

"Please!" I plead loudly, trying to get him to hear my urgency.

His hand finds its way quickly up my thigh and to my entrance. He uses two fingers to enter me and his grin turns to a full blown smile "you do, huh?" He removes his fingers after two more pumps and quickly pulls down my underwear. He takes the condom from the bed and rips at the wrapping.

I lean onto my elbows to kiss his chest and use my hand to help him put the condom on. Once on, he lowers himself back down on top of me and we lock eyes as he slowly pushes himself inside of me. "Uhhhh, yes!" I hum with the pleasure, putting my head back against the pillow and start to ride out the ecstasy.

"Look at me." He demands as he begins to push himself further inside of me. I open my eyes like he said and we keep contact, pulling me closer to my orgasm sooner then I'm used to. Any time he leans down to kiss me he keeps his gaze on me till the last second and when he's done he looks right back at me with those lusting and perfect blue eyes.

"Sonny, I can't!" I begin to feel the sensation of my orgasm make its way through my body.

I start to tremble, trying to hold back "cum baby." He demands again and the way his voice lowered along with a few heavy thrusts, I lost it.

I moan his name as I cum "Sonny, yes. Ohh. Mmmm. Yesss."

And as I ride the rest of my high, I feel the condom warm with his sperm and him tense with pleasure as he let's go "uhhh Maddison." He says my name, slowing down his thrusts, eventually coming to a stop.

I smile up at him and he finally looks down at me and asks "what?"

"You're O face is adorable!" I exclaim and he rolls his eyes beginning to move himself off of me.

"Shut up!" He tries not to laugh as he stands. He moves to my bathroom to clean up and I stand up to put my underwear back on. Once he's out, I clean myself up and go back to my room where he's laying on my bed in his boxers with a grin on his face and an arm open "c'mere!" He waves me over with his head. I crawl onto the bed and into his arm where he wraps it around so I'm snuggled onto his bare chest "you're an amazing women Maddison, you know that?" He asks, starting to rub his hand up and down my bare back.

"You ain't seen nothing yet baby." I tease back and he chuckles. After a few moments enjoying one another's company I look up to him as his eyes are closed but his hand continues to rub my back "where should we go from here?" I ask the obvious question.

"Why don't we do couple things outside of work and just keep it on the low around Liv." He offers, keeping his eyes closed like he already knew what he wanted to say.

"Couple things, huh?" I ask.

He finally opens an eye and wittingly responds "I'm hoping to have you all to myself, is that alright?"

"Yea, I think I'd like that." I lean up and kiss him and we soon start session number 2.