49: Video Proof

We arrive to the Frat house that's littered with people protesting outside. Signs in hand and tape over their mouths, they litter the sidewalk. "This is where it happened." Finn calls out to the police officers we've met on the scene. "Pick up all cell phones, laptops, bedding, and hockey sticks."

"NYPD." Sonny shouts out as we enter the home.

One of the boys comes over, smug grin on his face "glad to see you, Officers. You here about the brick coming through the window?"

"Nice try. IDs, now!" Sonny demands looking around "turn that music off."

Amanda informs them who we need as Finn and I start checking I'D's "all right, we're looking for Howell, Mackey, Mosconi, and Franklin."

"Yes, Sir!" One red headed boy comments throwing his hand up. I give him a snarky smile and he corrects himself "Ma'am."

One of the frat brothers steps up, passing his I.D. to Sonny "Guys, STFU. Come on. I'm Brian Mackey. This is Connor Howell," he points to the sarcastic boy in the hat "Lance Mosconi" he points at the red head "and Franklin's out of the country."

"Thank you. We have a warrant to search the premises, which means all of you stay put." I direct, returning an I.D and walking away from the bots.

As the officers start their search, I pull aside Lance to interview him and Sonny and Amanda interview Brian in the other room. "Had Brian been dating Heather for a while?" I ask him.

"Heather has wanted the business from Brian since rush week. He finally threw her a bone." He returns.

The lanky boy in the hat, Connor; tries to joke back "eight inches of it, brah."

Finn snarls back to him "how do you know? You watch?"

I continue asking questions to Lance "so, things we're all good between the two of them then?"

He nods "yah, they had sex and afterwards he came back down to the party."

I nod, as if it's all making sense "tell me about when she left?"

He goes to say something and I raise my eyebrows at him, letting him know to tell the truth about the beer cans. He sighs and admits "a girl leaves in the middle of the night, she does her walk of shame. She kind of had to run the gauntlet."

I nod, wanting him to give up more details "what are we talking about?"

He says "you call her a whore, you throw things. We didn't hurt her."

"What kind of things?" I push further.

He shrugs "beer cans, cups, trash yanno."

I spot Amanda look over her shoulder at me with a knowing nod and I give her one back in return "alright well, the warrant we have includes getting your DNA." I take a swab out of my pocket "go a head and open up." I grin at him.

He looks to his buddy who is behind me that Finn has already got DNA from and rolls his eyes, opening his mouth for me to swab.

We stick around, finishing collecting all the evidence we need and make our way back to the station. Once there, Finn and Amanda head to fill in Olivia and I go to return to my desk "So, is there something you wanna tell me?" Sonny comes over, putting the tips of his fingers on my desk.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him without looking up to him, pulling up my email.

He scoffs and says "about this BAU transfer thing. Come on Maddison, you can't really want to leave? It was a fight, we'll get over it." He pushes.

I pause before opening an email, shocked and annoyed he'd even heard about it and bring it up here at work. I stare up at him and respond "if you'd bother to ask over assume you'd learn it's not a transfer. They want me to consult on some cases while someone's on maternity and I'm thinking about doing it." I sit back in my chair a little "how did you even hear about that?"

"This ain't the white house, conversations are overheard all the time." He returns, his eyes looking a bit sad. "Maddison, can we please talk about this, talk about us?" He pleads.

I give him a stern glare and say "now is not really the place to do this, alright?" He knows then to not push me any further and sighs to move away from my desk. I click open my email from Taru a bit harshly and when I read the email I stop Sonny "hold up! Come here." I click play on the video now in my drive.

Sonny comes around to stand behind me "that's Heather at the Frat." I nod my head, unable to look away. "I'll get Sarge." He mutters before quickly walking away.

Olivia, Finn and Amanda also now gather at my desk to watch the video of Heather leaving the frat. She's clearly disheveled and horrified as the boys in the frat throw things at her, some still with liquid inside.

At the end of the video, the smug boy Connor turns the camera around on himself claiming "This has been another Connor Howell slut-shaming video."

When it's over, we look to our Sargent who says "this has got to be something. Email it to me, I'm heading to Barba." She calls at us as she's already basically out the door. I quickly type in her email and click send. The rest of the team return to their desks and I leave mine to grab a cup of coffee, wanting to get away from Sonny and his pushing glances at me.

-------------------

A/N: so, I'm already a few chapters into writing this sequel and have a question to my readers.. Should I keep the style of writing only in Maddison's P.O.V or should I start throwing in some Sonny P.O.V? Comment with your opinion please!