One

Dara:

''Omma mianee. I promise to take care of everything. Just don't give up. If appa can't take care of our family I will help you in everything that I can. ''

I wipe my tears and hold her hands. Staring at the white ceiling and thinking where should I get some money to pay the hospital bills.

I get my phone and dial the number whom I think I can ask for a help.

''anyeonghaseyeo,neh I accept your offer. I will be back in Korea. ''

My fame in the Philippines was fast as like a sky rocket but faded away as fast as a bomb. I am an actress but as time pass by my offers are getting lesser so my mum doesn't have a choice but to work again to sustain our needs that's why she ended up getting exhausted and here we are in a hospital.

YG Entertainment offers me to be part of their company. As much as I love to stay in the Philippines but I have no choice but to be back again in Korea and to start a new life. It will be easier for my family since mum's family is there to help us.

2 YEARS AFTER:

"Yah! Sandara Park"

Bom is shouting her bestfriend since she's not listening to her while she keeps talking about the food that they ate and how hungry she is again.

"seriously Bom we just ate our lunch and now you're hungry again?" Dara can't believe her how she keeps on pestering her about food when in fact they just finish eating a while ago. She keeps herself busy while looking at their dance practice and ignoring Bom about her huge problem according to her.

"unniee! sajangnim called us. He wants us to be at his office right now." CL called dara and bom. And immediately Bom stand up as if she heard a very bad news. Well for her it's a bad news if the president will gonna call them as if she made a bad thing. Dara just stands up and smile to the maknae who are waiting for them and notice Bom who is fidgeting.

"Yah Bom! what's wrong with you? Why so nervous? You didn't do any bad things, right? So don't be scared as if Sajangnim will gonna eat you." Dara laughs at her bestfriend.

"Yah Sandara! you're joking right? We're talking about sajangnim here. The scary Yang Hyun Suk. It's okay with you because he has a soft side with you, and you are his favourite." Bom is sulking how their president treated dara so different. Though He treated them well, in dara's case it's different he is more protective of her, which she is understandable.

Even Bigbang sunbae are protective when it comes to her. Everyone is protective to Dara she's like a glass that is so fragile that needs to be protected. Everyone knows how hard is her life.

"Mianhee bom ahh." Dara smile a little bit feeling sorry for her bestefriend.

"Sorry for what? Yah dara! what's in your mind again? I'm just kidding." Bom nudge her and hug her so tightly.

"Aigoo, these uniee." CL just can't help but look at her unnies who are acting so strange.

"Unniee! What are you doing? Sajangnim is waiting for us. What took you so long?" Minzy came to fetch them since it took them so long to go to the office which the president was waiting. So the four girls go to the office while holding their hands without having any ideas.

As they open the door of the office of their president a group of familiar faces welcome them with a serious face. As they sit down quietly their president sit down into his office chair and clear his throat.

"So it's about time to introduce you to the people. And you will be called 2ne1."