Seventeen

DONGHAE POV:

A loud ring from my phone woke me up early in the morning. I answered the phone with a sleepy voice without looking whose the caller.

"Donghae-shi." A woman's voice talk in the line which confuses me and looks at the caller and it is Dara's number but it doesn't sound like her.

"Dara?" I ask to confirm it if it's Dara. Since Dara doesn't usually call me it's very rare for her to do that.

"Aniyo. Donghae-shi. This is Bom. I supposed to ask you if you know where Dara is. But hearing your voice I think you don't have any idea too."

"Wee? What's wrong?" Listening to what Bom's said I stand up immediately and feeling worried about what happened to Dara and where is she.

"We can't contact her. We called her family but her mum told us that she's not home. And she forgot to bring her phone when she went outside last night."

"Last night when we went out? She didn't come home?"

"Aniyo. She came home but she left again."

Feeling confused why does she had to leave when she just arrived at home. Bom sense about my confusions since I wasn't able to ask her again and I was silent for a moment thinking about Dara's reason.

"Jiyong visited our dorm last night and said hurtful words to Dara."

After hearing everything about what happened last night between Jiyong and Dara I immediately got up and dressed up to start looking for Dara. Hearing from Bom what happened it makes me want to punch Jiyong's face how could he lied to her and put the blame onto Dara. I got my keys and wallet and I was about to get out when Heechul-Hyung stop me. All of the members who are staying at the living room look at me.

"Yah? where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going out Hyung. I need to look for something."

"Something? like what?"

"Hyung! I need to go now. I don't have time to have a quiz bee with you. I need to look for someone. it's very important."

"Really, I actually have something to tell you that last night I found some tokki. A very cute tokki."

Confused with what he said but it grabs my attention when he talks about tokki. I only know one cute tokki in my life.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Aigoo. I must have done something right in my past life to find something precious like this tokki."

"Really hyung? That tokki must be something special since your praising it too much."

The evil maknae interfere with our conversation while his busy looking at his phone playing some games. The other members who are watching tv got their attention with what Heechul hyung is talking. I have to admit it, it is so rare for him to praise like that except if he finds it worth praising.

"Every guy in the world will be jealous of me when they found out what did I find or who did I find. Especially you, my favourite dongsaeng Hae-yah."

As he's trying to tell us some clues every one of us gets curious and gaze at his room. We run immediately into his room and was about to open his room when it opens up a beautiful lady with sleepy eyes showed up with a bare face and wearing hyung's shirt which earns a huge confusion with what she's doing at hyung's room.

"Dara-yah! you're finally awake. Here drink this to lessen your hangover."

"Neh..oppah."

Everyone in the house looks amused and surprised especially me I look at her looking at us giving an awkward smile and could only go to Heenim's direction and get the water and the tablet to drink it.