Seven

DONGHAE POV:

I went home broken-hearted as much as I like her I can't hold her back and as much as I want to be selfish I can't stand stopping her from her happiness. I went straight to my mum's house instead of going to our dorm I avoided it, for sure If I go into our dorm my members will bombard me with a lot of questions after the commotion that I did in the bowling centre I know how their minds work now. I went to the kitchen to drink some water when I notice Donghua is busy eating some cake.

"Donghae! What's with the gloomy face?" I look at him and smile at him without saying anything.

"Is it about a girl? Is it about her?" Just like my other members my brother knows whom I really like since he always caught me stalking her. I let out a sigh and drink the water again. I don't usually open up about my feelings I always end up owning my own problem and not share to anyone. A beautiful and soft hand put on my shoulder.

"Donghae-ah, My Donghae. You're such a good man that I know for sure your dad will be proud of." A smile crept onto her lips. She's always there for me. I never told her about her or about my problems, but something's telling me that she knows everything about me. Whenever I am down she knows how to make my sadness lessen.

"Omma..Miane. I've been very busy that's why I wasn't able to visit you always." I hug her tightly, I don't often visit her since our schedules are packed up. She just taps my back and a tear falls down on my face and my mum immediately notices it and release me from a hug.

"Aigooo. Are you crying? Do you miss me that much?" I can only nod at her, I don't have the guts to tell her about my problem.

"Donghae-ah, my son. Whatever you've been through right now it will pass. Always remember omma and your hyung are always here. Okay?" She smiles at me and wiped my tears. And I didn't regret coming here, at least the feeling that I'm feeling right now is being forgotten for a while and the night is ended as we keep on talking until we feel falling asleep.

I spent my day off with my mum and Donghua like we usually do and now back to reality. I turn on my phone and I am bombarded with many text messages, whenever I visit my mum I usually turn off my phone. I scroll down my phone and most of the messages are came from my suju members, and most of it is from Eunyuk who sent 20 messages but the same message. As I scroll down 1 message I received is from Dara, I smile while opening the message.

"Donghae-yah! Thank you, And I'm sorry about last night for being emo! kekeke." I was about to send her a message but I remember I need to keep myself away from her so I can move on. I need to distance myself not until I make sure that I don't like her anymore. I put my phone into my pocket and start driving going to our dorm.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DARA POV:

We were in a practice room rehearsing our song and dance. We're having our break time I am sitting while looking at my phone, it blinks and it means a message has been sent to me so I quickly open it and I frown, it was a message from Jiyong. I haven't said yes and he's still been asking for me to talk to him. After I talk to Donghae something inside me is doubting coming back to Jiyong. But it's been three days since Donghae didn't send me a message, I was lost in my thoughts looking for an answer why he didn't reply to my message.

"Dara-yah! Care to share what's on your mind?" Bom ask.

"Neh unnie! Why so serious? You've been looking at the ceiling for how many minutes already." Minzy looking at me with concern. Even if Minzy is still young she thinks maturely and she's really smart. While CL just look at me and reading my thoughts.

"Are you confused unnie?" CL asked without hesitation. As always she doesn't like to sugarcoat her opinion or question. She talks to you directly without any hesitation.

"Aniee, I'm just tired. That's it." I give them an assuring smile.

"Dara-yah! You know that we are always here for you right? no matter decision you choose we will always support you. Don't be too hard on yourself." Bom gives me a tearful smile. I know how much Bom hated me being with Jiyong, She always thinks that he doesn't deserve me. She knows everything even if I don't tell her. Every rumour about Jiyong involving about another woman she's always there for me and lecturing me how I should not accept him again but I always fail her. But now she's not stopping me anymore. The practice room is surrounded with silence when the door suddenly open and a drunk Jiyong shows up and kneels in front of me.

"Jagiya. Please? I can't! Please bring me back to you! Please?"