Four

The room is extremely silent since the arrival of Yang Hyun Suk and everyone is focused on the tv while monitoring their performance. Nobody utters any words and just waiting for the approval of the CEO. Dara is sitting in the corner beside her is Bom who is sulking and keep complaining how hungry she is. It's past in the afternoon yet they are not eating their lunch since they are too busy about their debut stage.

"Dara-yah I'm dying!" Bom didn't intend to make a loud voice but because she's very hungry she didn't notice it. Dara can only nudge her to stop her complaining. Everyone heard her complaint including Yang Hyun Suk.

"Bom-ah, Isn't it time to check your diet plan. I heard you are always hungry." Everyone is trying to stop themselves from laughing but they fail when they look at Bom's sulking face like she was about to retort back and was not able to talk since he is going out.

"Ara! You did well today! Eat your lunch! Good work for today everyone! Dara-yah, tell me if there is someone out there who will try hitting on you okay? So that I can hit on them first. arasso?" Everyone just laughs it out and start to pack up so they can go home and rest.

They look for a nearer restaurant to eat their lunch since Bom is kept on pestering them and telling them how she's slowly dying. They just laugh it off since they are used to it Bom being Bom again they settled on a barbeque restaurant and look for an available table and Minzy found the available table which is in the corner of the restaurant. They were about to settle in each sit and look at the menu to order when a group of people caught their attention. It was Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Eunyuk, Kyuhyun, and Donghae. It's their free time so they decided to hang out while the other members havea schedule.

"Daebak! 2ne1 is here!" Heechul burst out and went to them which all of the boys follow except for Donghae. He doesn't know what is he supposed to do. Eunyuk tag him when he notices that he's not moving. Meanwhile, 2ne1 girls look awkward looking at them like they are a statue, despite being hungry Bom's eyes are twinkling seeing these good-looking guys and were able to greet them.

"Anyeonghaseyoo Sunbaenim!" All of the girls stand up and bow at them Dara just nod at them and smile awkwardly, she's really not good at meeting new people.

"Just call me Heechul Bom-shi. By the way Dara-shi you're friends with Donghae right? Aren't you close?" Heechul is looking for Donghae who is at the back hiding and then he grabs him. Donghae can only smile at her and act cool but can't hide the giddiness inside him. Dara as nice as she is and as dense as she is, She didn't notice how Donghae becomes shy.

"Neh. Donghae-shi, it's been a long time." Everyone could only smile at them and adore them since everyone thinks that they suited each other except for the two. Bom notices the waiter is coming to the table so she talks to her immediately since she remembers how famish she is.

"Is it okay that we share a table they don't have any available table anymore," Yesung ask them while Heechul is already sitting beside CL.

"Nae sunbae." Minzy smile at them and bow. So everyone sits down except for Donghae. The available seat is the chair beside Dara. He doesn't know if he should sit or look for another chair. Heechul grabs him and lets him sit beside Dara. Everyone was busy talking while waiting for their order. Donghae is sweating and smiling like an idiot all by himself which makes Dara worried.

"Are you okay?" She asks while holding his arms and Donghae can literally see her face nearer. And wasn't able to utter a word and again he is captivated again with her beauty. All he thinks is how beautiful she is and he can't stop but blush and drooling. Everyone in the table saw how he look at her and how he look like an idiot then everyone is laughing at him.

"Oppah, We know that Dara has a goddess like beauty but seeing your face like that is really funny." Minzy can't stop herself from laughing at him because he really looks like a puppy who is drooling at her unnie. Dara can only smile at him and give him a handkerchief but Donghae doesn't get what she mean so she wipes the saliva that drooling into his face.

"Yah fish! I know you're an idiot but please don't be too obvious!" Eunyuk could not believe why Donghae is acting that way. he knows his head over heals in love to Dara but acting that way is a too childish.

"It's okay Eunyuk. This is not actually the first time. When I first met him before he also did that." Dara smiles at them and looks at him who is bowing his head since he can't believe that his doing it again for the second time in front of everyone.

"Jeongmal?" Eveyone said it in chorus and Donghae could only bow and pray that everything is just a dream. A dream that he doesn't want to wake up. Sitting beside her and talking to her is a dream come true. Except the part where he was drooling and everyone saw it. Dara notices how worried he looks like. So she talk to him to ease his worry.

"Gwaenchan-ah Donghae-yah. I like you like that." And Donghae looks at her while Dara is eating the newly serve food and munching it forgetting what he did. A smile crept across their lips while looking at them.