Thirty-Four

DARA POV:

Here I am sitting in front of my boss office, surrounded with the YG staff including Bigbang members and 2ne1 members. I never imagine that I will be in this position, I've been living a simple and quiet life and be a good person as I could ever be, even when people are taking advantage on it already but I never complained nor get angry.

But this time is different, I woke up this morning bombarded with calls and text messages from different people which causes me to turn off my phone. I got the slightest idea what's happening even if I didn't read or answered my phone, and it confirms when my manager fetches me in my apartment and told me about the news.

I was actually expecting this to happen but I never came prepared because it was too soon, It's just two days since Hae and I got back together and the news about me came out like a wildfire. YG is doing his power to black out all the new outlet and told some reporter if they're going to make an article about it they're going to sue them.

While they were busy brainstorming what tactics they're going to do, here I am busy reading the article about the news that spreading all about me. Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, my fists began to clench and my jaw rooted.

"SANDARA PARK A WOLF WEARING A SHEEP CLOTHES"

"The woman whom we thought was an angel was actually a devil in disguise. Who would have thought that this angel like beauty is actually hiding the darkest secret? A player who toy, different boys, and used her innocent face to play different hearts. Among these is non-other than Gdragon, according to my source that they've been in a relationship for how many years now yet Sandara park has the guts to entertain and have a fling with other men some of them are a businessman, idols and even very famous actors. Even if Sandara is a cheating girlfriend still Gdragon accepted her because the guy is head over heels to her, that's why Sandara Park is confident to do nasty things behind her innocent face because Gdragon will do everything to protect her even sacrificing himself and face different scandals which he never committed just to cover up Sandara park."

Knets comments:

1. [+143-14] Wow! I didn't know that she's a bitch!

2. [+99-7] Such cheater! You only got a pretty face! Go kill yourself!

3. [+100-12] That's why she's impossibly kind because she's just acting!

4. [+614] Jiyong oppa! Leave that bitch! She's a leech!

5. [+876-1] If I got that face why not use it.

6. [+124-0] Kill yourself now bitch! go to hell such a sly one!

7. [+654-1] FUCK YOU BITCH! GO DIE NOW~!!!

8. [+253-7] the audacity to cheat! such a cheap whore!

9.[ +435-8] People here are quick to judge I don't think this is true.

10. [+312-8] I guess she wanted to taste every dick in the world.

"Stop reading it, you know it's not true." Jiyong grabs the tablet and put it away from me.