Twenty-eight

DARA POV:

I woke up and felt Hae's arm that wraps around my naked body. Last night is one of the most memorable night in my life, aside from making love like forever. I never thought that Hae will gonna shout out my name in front of his million fans, I was scared but whenever Hae tells me to open our relationship to the public, I always disagree and I can see the sadness in his eyes, so I decided to let it be.

Now, looking at how calm his face while sleeping I touch the bridge of his nose down to his lips and I could not help but smile. I try to put away his arm slowly to stand up but I fail when he scoots me more and sniff my neck which makes me giggles.

I stop giggling when I felt his lips sucking my neck the spot which he definitely knows where my weakness is I moan feeling the hotness of his breath on my neck. He kisses me slowly from my neck down to my collar bone and I grab his face to kiss him slowly he groaned and I can feel his manhood between my legs.

"I really can't get over this." I can feel his smile while kissing me passionately. And slowly I can feel his hands going down between my legs touching it and moving his finger in a motion which he knows that I love.

"You're so wet my love. Always wet for me and ready." He murmured kissing me. I blush hearing those dirty words from him, it always blushes me.

I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care.I wanted him inside me, all the time. His weight on top of me. He continued massaging my clit, and my inner flesh all the while sucking my nipples. With that move, he positioned himself between my legs and I opened my legs wide willingly welcoming him inside me. Hae started seeking for his entrance his tips touching my entrance. And just before he pushed he said.

"Look at me Jagiya. I want you to look at me when I fill you in. I want you to see how much I love you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat seeing the intensity in his eyes, the love in his eyes. He is the one that I love and the man that I want to spend the rest of my life.

"I love you too Hae. Only you." He pushed inside slowly never taking off his eyes on me. Inch by inch he pushed slowly and fill me completely.

"Jagiya you are so tight and envelopes me wholly." Saying this he bent down and kisses my lips slowly.

He starts moving in and out and still kissing me. Each thrust with increase energy he began pumping inside me, I moved my hips in equal rhythm inviting him even more. I clutch his rear end as he picks up speed. He began pushing with more force as he needed to feel deeper inside me.

Our breathing became faster and hoarse both moving our body in unison in a song and rhythm of our own. Our muscles tighten around each other as our release came close.

"Dara, come with me, I feel you. Come with me." I could only moan.

He said thrusting faster and we both cried out in unison as we shared our release. He collapsed on top of me as I held him tightly in his arms.

After some time he moved and lied on his side on the bed pulling me into his chest. I snuggled closer rubbing my cheeks on his chest.

"I love you Hae." I smiled up at him.

"Me too Dara, you know how much I love you, right? Too much that I could not even fathom."

"Yeah". I gave him a peck on his lips and snuggle into him.

"Marry me, Dara." And that leaves me speechless, unable to answer with his question but seeing Hae's pleading and sincere eyes make me realize that I love him too much that there is no man I could imagine to spend the rest of my life but only him.