Fourteen

DARA:

Weeks had passed and I'm still here stuck in my bed and trying to ease the pain that I'm feeling right now. I didn't tell anyone about what happened when I called Jiyong. So, members are confused what is really happening to me. They tried to ask but I refused to tell them and locked myself inside my room.

Someone knocked my door which wakes me up from my deep thoughts. Bom came into my room and I try myself to smile and hide the tears that fall onto my eyes.

"Dara-yah? It's already 2 pm. let's have some lunch."

"Neh."

Bom touches my arm and hugs me tightly. Without even knowing my shoulders are starting to shake and a loud wept came into my mouth even Minzy and Chearin hears it and went to my room immediately. They didn't say a thing, they keep quiet and comforts me until I stop crying.

"Komowo Chearin-ah, Minky-ah, and Bom-ah."

"Wee why are thanking Dara-yah? I think you forgot that I'm your bestfriend and we are family."

"Neh Bom-ah I'm sorry."

"Do you still remember what I told you before? I'm always here for you. No matter what happens I'll be at your back."

"Neh unniee! even if I and Chearin unnie are younger than you, we are still here to listen to you.

"Unnie! you know how much I care Jiyong oppah right? but right now I think he doesn't deserve you."

"Neh! unnie! Chearin unnie is right! He never changes I thought he will keep his promise I guess once a cheater always a cheater."

"Wait! How did you know about Jiyong? Did Donghae tell you about it?"

I was confused with how did they know about what happened only me and Donghae know about it. I didn't confirm it yet if the girl that answers his phone has something to do with him. He didn't call me and I didn't call him too because I'm afraid to confront and to know the truth.

Bom showed me her phone and I was confused then I look and read the headlines of the news. And it was him and her having a private dinner at the luxurious Sri Panwa Hotel in Phuket. I smile at them bitterly and try to hold on my tears but I fail.

"So this is Kiko..the girl who answers his phone. So it is true then"

"Wait? you don't know this pictures yet?"

I shake my head and smile at them bitterly and bow my head letting my tears fall. My phone keeps ringing but I decided to not look on who called and cover it with my pillow and decided to ignore it.

"I'm sorry unnie, I thought you already know."

"Annii Minky-yah. I already know but I try to deny it. Mianee if I'm being stupid again. I'm sorry if I'm crying again. And I'm sorry If I keep on crying I just can't stop.

"Dara-yah! nobody is trying to stop you here crying."

"Bom-ah. It hurts, it really hurts. I feel like dying."

Bom hug me again and we stayed in my room. Them trying to comfort me and listen to what really happened when I called him and me having no idea about Jiyong and that girl is spending some time in another country instead of going home in his country to settle our fight.

"Really? Did oppah call you stupid? I can't believe it." Minzy shake her head unable to believe what I said.

"He's dead! Don't stop me if I will kill him Dara, especially you Chearin." Bom pointing her finger to Chearin.

"Unnie, nobody is stopping you here. As the leader of this group I will truly support you." Chearin said it with determination.

"Aigoo, these unnies are really unbelievable."

"Wee Minky yah? Are you going to stop us?" Bom trying to look intimidating in front of Minzy.

"Anni. I will support you all the way. But what important most is what Dara unnie wants."

"Aigooo, between the three of you who's the oldest? I think Minky is the oldest here."

"Yah! unnie! I'm trying to be supportive here."

"It's okay Chearin ah. I will be okay. You don't need to kill him for me. Cuz me myself will be the one to kill him!"

"Aish? Chincha? Is that you Tokkii? Okay! Hwaiting!"

After sharing to them what really happened between me and Jiyong I felt a little bit okay that I was able to express the pain that I'm feeling. We decided to stay in our living room and order some pizza and spent our day off watching movies at home. While settling down and waiting for our pizza our doorbell rang which Bom immediately open expecting for the pizza.

"Unni? Is that our pizza?"

"Anii Minky-yah. But just like pizza it's delicious too.

Confused with what Bomi is talking, I look at her direction and it was Donghae standing at the back of Bom whose face is very red and standing awkwardly and bringing some ice cream.

"I guess you're okay Dara-yah. I was calling you and you're not answering so I decided to come her to check on you."

"Oh? Chincha? I'm sorry. I didn't notice it."

"oommoo? Is that ice cream? I love ice cream." Bom quickly grab the ice cream and check what flavor it is.

"Unnie, you love everything about food."

"Aigoo. I'm sorry about these two Donghae-shi. Come and feel at home."

"Anni, Chearin-shi since I already know that Dara is okay. I think I should go now and you continue your girl's day"

"Aigoo, you're no fun at all. Come here and sit beside with Dara-unnie." Donghae wasn't able to react with CL's intimidating aura he sat beside me and listened to her.

"Neh. thank you Chearin-shi."

We settled in our seat when Bom play the movie since the pizza and the ice cream is already on the table we decided to watch a chick flick movie entitled 50 first dates. Donghae just sat silently unable to react, I was crying when the movie ends.

"I'd rather have an amnesia and have some guy like him than having no amnesia while having a cheater boyfriend."

Everyone looks at me, I didn't notice that I said it out loud. Everyone looks at me and they can only sympathize with me and feel sorry except for Bom who just laugh it off and I can see she's really trying hard to control her laugh so she won't offend me. CL could only bump her to let her know that I notice it.

"Aigoo. Dara-yah! I'm sorry, but I can't help myself. But feeling proud of you since you say what's really on your mind. It is so unlike you. I like it."

"I didn't intend to say it loudly."

"I know! I'd rather choose you, being like that than isolate yourself alone."

"Arrasso. I will try being open to all of you,"

"Chincha? promise?"

"Neh.."

They hug me tightly and forgotten that we had a visitor. I look at Donghae's direction his standing looking at us smiling like a proud father. He caught me looking at him so I give him a smile which he answered with a smile and a thumbs up.

"Aigoo. Today is such a dramatic day? Should we stop crying now?"

"Unnie, who told you to cry?"

"Yah Minky! Don't forget I'm older than you."

"Look at these two after our cheesy moments you're going to banter again."

I look at Donghae who is silently looking at me. I notice the time it is already dark and I look at him understanding what I'm thinking Donghae stands up and ask for permission to bid his goodbyes. Donghae was about to get out when I stop him.

"Wait for me Donghae-yah. I need to change first."