Fifteen

DONGHAE'S POV:

After few minutes Dara goes out into her room wearing a striped sweater with a red polka dot scarf and jeans. She's not wearing any makeup and just let her hair down but as usual, she still looks beautiful. And I prefer her without make-up I find her beautiful even without any makeup on her face.

I didn't notice that I was actually standing there for a while looking at her intently when she suddenly bumped my shoulder. Which makes the other girls laugh since they notice how I look stupid looking at her.

"Let's go?"

"Eh?"

"Aigoo Donghae-shi, Even without makeup you still got stunned by our Tokki's beauty." Bom laughs at me.

"Unni, Don't tease him. His face is getting red."

"Aish! Can you stop teasing him? He might think that you're all bullies."

"It's okay Dara-yah. I'm used to it. Have you forgotten that I'm surrounded with bully people?"

"Aigoo because you're so gullible. Ara, I need a breath of fresh air."

Dara tug me and I could only bow at the three girls who look shocked while we are going out. I wasn't able to formally say goodbye since she's dragging me outside and she immediately closed their dorm door. She stops and wears her mask to cover her face and wear her hood.

"You have your mask right? or are you going to let your face show from your fans?"

"Neh? Where do you want to go?"

"Ummm, I don't know. Let's just stroll until we get lost. How about that?"

"Aigoo. Are you really that bored? Since I'm a good friend! ara!?"

So we decided to stroll around using her car since I forgot to used my car. I was worried when I saw the news about GD and that girl having a date in a luxurious hotel I was worried about her and when I keep calling her nobody's answering I immediately run and look for a taxi forgetting that I have a car.

She was driving and I silently look at her and I can see that she's thinking deeply even when she's driving. She caught me looking at her.

"Are you bored? You can play a song there. Silence is freaking me out now."

"It's okay, Where do you want to go? Do you have any idea?"

"Ummm. Can we go to Namsan Tower?"

"Namsan Tower? Okay, I think this time it is not crowded anymore."

So we decided to go to Namsan Tower and while driving I ask her to play some music which she smiles and nodded. While silently listening to the song a certain Gdragon song was played. I listen to it intently even Dara is so silent and I can see that she's listening to it too.

A tear falls down on her face after listening to the song. She stops herself from driving and parks the car on the sidewalk, I can only clinch my fist feeling angry with Kwon Jiyong. How coward he is telling his feelings through the song instead of telling her in front of her face.

"So that was a break-up song, right? How stupid I am to believe him."

"Dara-yah. He's the stupid one. For hurting you like that. you don't deserve him."

"Wee? Donghae-yah? Do I deserved this?"

"Never question yourself Dara-yah. No one is deserving to be cheated on especially you."

"Then why did he do that to me?Wee?"

Unable to answer her question cause me myself doesn't know why someone like her is treated like that. Out of all people, Dara is too precious to be treated like that. He is so lucky to have her and to be loved by her but that bastard just throws it all away. The Gem that I've been waiting for is treated like shit by him which I hated.

I can only look at her and sympathize with her. I wipe her tears and hug her tightly I know that words won't heal the wounds in her heart right now I can only listen like a friend always do. When I sense that she stops on crying I broke off our hugs and look at her. She's smiling like she usually does and dried up her tears.

"Komowo Hae"

"Wee? I didn't even do anything."

"Thanks for being here. It means a lot to me."

"It's okay, I'm always here for you."

"Aigoo. You know what Lucky is the girl who will capture your heart."

"Really? Why did you say that?"

"You're every woman dream girl Hae, I thought you knew that?"

"I don't know that. Do you think whoever girl that I like will like me?

"Of course! you're a good catch don't you know that?!

I didn't react to what she said. If only she knows that she's the one that I'm referring to would she accept me if I told her she's the one that I like? After a few minutes of a drive, we arrived at Namsan Tower. Before we get out in our car we make sure that nobody will notice us so we wear our eyeglasses, mask and a hood.

Dara walks ahead of me and looking for the lover's lock. She stops and staring at the certain lock which I follow where shes looking. And there a lock which written the name Darong and Jiyong Until forever.

"Don't tell me you did what other couples do here?"

"Wee? Don't tell me you haven't done that before?"

"Ani. Why would I do that? I'm too busy for that."

"Aigoo. No matter how busy you are you should make time for your girlfriend. Bring Yoona here for sure she will like it."

"Yoona? My girlfriend? Where did you get that information?"

"Haven't you heard about the famous ship YoonHae?"

"I know about it but that's not true though, We're just friends and she's like my sister."

"Aish? Chincha? I thought it's true."

"Aniyo. I like somebody else but she likes someone else."

NORMAL POV:

Donghae looks at her intently which startled her so she looks away and keeps herself busy looking for something in her bag, Donghae could only bow his head unable to utter a word.

"At last. I found it."

"Wee? What is it?"

Dara showed him the key and unlock the lock that she and Jiyong put before and she throws it away which widen Donghae's eyes.

"Why did you do that?"

"Wee? should I keep it? It's over Hae! I need to let it go."

Everyone's eyes are on them. Dara is crying and Donghae hugs her and hides her face from the crowd. He drags her away from the crowd and look for a private place and wipe Dara's face.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted."

"Ani. I'm sorry if I drag you here. And I'm sorry if I disturb you."

"Okay stop saying sorry. And you didn't disturb me. I want to be here with you."

"Chincha? komowo hae."

"Dara-yah, Do you remember what I told you before I'm always here to catch you whenever you fall."

Dara looks at him intently and studying his face which makes Donghae conscious.

"The girl that you like she must be stupid for not liking you back."

"Ani. She's not, I'm the one whose stupid."

"Wee?"

"Stupid enough for not fighting for her. If I only knew that she won't be treated right then I should have fight for her."

"Why you didn't fight for her?"

"I'm too coward. And I thought he will never hurt her again but he failed to do that."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, Since the first time I met her I knew I love her but I'm just too scared."

"Aigoo. then fight for her."

"I will. And I will never let go of her."