Twenty-One

DARA POV:

I can feel his hands touching my face which woke me up from my dreamland. Last night was memorable, I was able to tell him what I really felt and I already accept him to be my boyfriend. I remember we kissed last night, I can feel my face is getting hot and it makes me feel embarrassed.

"You're blushing." I cover my face since I can't help but be embarrassed in front of him.

"Aigoo, Dara-yah, why are you covering your face? you're blocking me from such a beautiful sight." He said while taking away my hands on my face.

"You really like to tease me huh?" I said feeling upset with how he makes fun of me.

"Ani. I'm telling the truth. I love seeing you blushing in front of me. I love how you blush because of me."

"Because of you? Are you sure about that it's you?" This time it's time for me to tease him.

"Maybe, for now, I might not be the reason but I'll make sure I will be soon." I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Hae-yah, you know what I said last night right? I love you. You are my every reason that makes me blush and makes me happy."

I can see how he lights up his eyes when I said that. It's true that I love him and I don't want him to feel that I chose him because of his the one who's always there for me. He hugs me so tightly like as if he doesn't want me to go, I hug him back. I love the comfort that his giving me, it's new and it's addicting.

As I hug him tightly I notice that the sun is rising I look at the surroundings which confuse me since the place is new to me. I'm trying to remember what happened last night, but as far as I remember he told me that he will wake me up when we arrived in my dorm. I look at him with a confusing look.

"Welcome to the place where I was born."

NORMAL POV:

"WHAT?"

She asked him in a loud voice, which surprised him. She knows that Mokpo is the place where he was born and where his family is living. She could only bite her lips and feel nervous thinking about meeting his family. Looking at her he felt sorry since he didn't tell her about his plans.

He felt guilty and he thinks that maybe she's not ready meeting his family. He was about to turn on the engine and back out from going home and let his family meet her when she's ready, but someone knocks on his car window. It was his mother whose outside and waiting for them to go out.

Without even saying anything he gets out of the car and talks to her mother. He was about to tell her that he just passed by and he needs to go back again. When Dara gets out of the car without him noticing.

"Ommoo. Sandara-shii?" he looks back and he saw Dara standing behind him.

"Anyeohaeseyo." She bows down and his mom went near beside her and hugs her which surprised her.

"Aigoo. I've been looking forward meeting the girl that my son loved. Come here! let's go inside and let's eat breakfast."

They went inside as his mother guide them to get inside. They are on the table gathering together, Donghae and Dara sat next to each other, Donghwa is in front of Donghae and his mother is in front of Dara. She can only listen while the three are talking like a family usually do.

She observed the house and look at it, she can only smile how it gives it comforts like how Donghae is giving her. As she was listening to them talking he looks at Donghae's side and he notices how he's acting. He's not the usual Hae that she knows, she doesn't know that he feels guilty for forcing her to meet his family.