Twenty-Seven

DONGHAE POV:

"Yah fishy will you stop smiling like an idiot! You're creeping me out here."

It was Eunhyuk whose overreacting, what's wrong with smiling while looking at my girlfriend's post. Just because I'm a man it doesn't mean I don't have a right to giggle and get excited.

After our quick vacation in Busan our relationship been better, I explained everything to her why I acted that way and of course, she understands why, and even scolded Bom for being overdramatic and being too mysterious which makes my Dara frustrated.

Like always, we have a hectic schedule and our schedules won't meet and always clash sometimes I even ask myself why our CEO did this maybe they want us to be far away from each other which frustrates me. But I have to endure it like my hardworking girlfriend always tell me.

Remembering how she lectures me that I need to love my job which makes me awe, out of all people I know she's the person who loves to work too much but never forget those people she loves and cares no matter how tired she is which makes me love her more.

I giggled while looking back all the things we've done and remembered how cute she is whenever she gets jealous. I got hit by the pillow which wakes up my senses and remembers that I'm actually not alone. I forgot that I'm with my Super Junior members.

"yah, what is that for," I ask while looking at them and searching for the culprit who throws the pillow.

"Hae-yah. I know how lucky and in love you are with our Dara, but will you please stop acting like stupid" Heenim hyung looking at me with disgust.

"Hyung! Stupid? That's below the belt. And please My DARA, not OUR DARA! She's mine!"

"Geez. Such a possessive boyfriend. No woman would like a man like that." He butted in which stops me and makes me ask myself

Am I possessive?

"Hae, you're handsome. Stop doing that. If only your not my favorite

doesang I might steal her away from you since Dara is prettier than me." He pouts and looks at me teasingly.

"I won't let you. And Dara won't even see you as a man. Because you're too tackless and blunt she hates that. Hahahahaha." I laugh so hard. It's true, she doesn't like Heenim's blunt mouth because she feels her secret won't be safe.

"watch me!" he warns me which I didn't even bother. He fishes out his phone and put it on the speaker and dialed her number. It was ringing but she's not answering. I smirked at him when the phone ring dies. What I did is I dialed her phone and called Dara it rings twice and she answered it immediately which I put it on a speaker.

"Wee Jagiya?" She asked. One thing about Dara is she never answers her phone when it's not saved in her phonebook. Of course, I deleted most of my member's number because for sure they're going to use it against me. She only got my number and Yesung's number since their quiet close now.

"I'm just going to check out on you." I turn off the speaker and look for a place away from the members which will give us privacy.

"Oh really? Or did you miss me again?" I know she's smiling while saying it. I smile thinking about how beautiful she is when she smiles.

"Of course, that's one of the reason. How's it going?"

"We're just in the hotel trying to take some rest. What about you?"

"Boys it's time for you to prepare yourselves!" one of the staff shouted and for sure Dara heard it.

"Did you escape again just to check out on me? Aigoo. You miss me that much?kkk" I smile and feel lucky enough that she understands me. As much as I want to talk to her, our time is limited so I don't have a choice.